'Thug' Rose Namajunas War Wagon

Futureal

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She likes to hurt people in the cage but is a sweetheart outside of it. She fights to finish with crazy submission attempts and technical striking. She's one half of the craziest and funniest couple in MMA. The only blemish on her record so far is a close decision loss to The Tiny Tornado, who has now departed the gruelling TUF tournament in an upset defeat. She has been underestimated by many since suffering her first professional setback, but not by me. That loss has only made her stronger, as we are going to see over the coming months.

I welcome all passengers on this War Wagon; it's going to be a fast, crazy ride and we only want our journey to stop when our beloved Thug Rose makes history and is crowned the first ever Queen of the brand new UFC Strawweight division. An MMA superstar will be born.

All aboard!

invicta-rose-namajunas-e1373763600193.jpg

method_get_s_rose-namajunas-2.jpg

[YT]-4uNSOa6Ze4[/YT]

[YT]k9rJxuUuz1k[/YT]

rosenamajunasinvicta5.jpg

1_vice_670.jpg

pat-barry-and-thug-rose.jpg

Last edited:
here is a glimpse into what it is like to live with her

[YT]NDEqaAV5ZSc[/YT]

PS I'm on the war wagon

That War Wagon left the station a few years ago courtesy of "Rush." You're late, buddy! :wink:

But yeah....she's awesome....& easy on the eyes.

here is a glimpse into what it is like to live with her

[YT]NDEqaAV5ZSc[/YT]

PS I'm on the war wagon

Yes and even roadtrips aren't dull when she is around :icon_chee

[YT]YK5V6ZX1J0s[/YT]

I'm still really surprised Pettis didn't take her with his 2nd pick.

It helps having a dad like Pat Barry to get her into MMA at a young age.

That War Wagon left the station a few years ago courtesy of "Rush." You're late, buddy! :wink:

But yeah....she's awesome....& easy on the eyes.

He's now Molesy MMA, right? His highlight videos (one is in my OP) and posts about her were instrumental in me becoming a fan a couple of years ago :cool: He doesn't seem to post anymore so someone needed to step up and get this War Wagon back on the road for TUF 20, and I'm honoured to be the one doing it :cool:

after pat makes an honest woman out of her, her name will be "rose berry"

that makes me chuckle

also, she may or may not get the belt at the end but whoever gets it is gonna hand it over to mizuki inoue in 2015

I'm in.

I like Thug Rose's style and she seems like a very cool individual. Now that I have recovered from the Tecia Torres loss, I am now ready to back up another fighter on TUF. :cool:

War Thug Rose!

Post Scriptum: I also think that it is badass that she speaks Lithuanian.

also, she may or may not get the belt at the end but whoever gets it is gonna hand it over to mizuki inoue in 2015

I can't wait for Inoue to sign with the UFC. She has some of the best boxing in WMMA, in my opinion. She might get a shot at The Killer Bunny for the Invicta belt first.

He's now Molesy MMA, right? His highlight videos (one is in my OP) and posts about her were instrumental in me becoming a fan a couple of years ago :cool: He doesn't seem to post anymore so someone needed to step up and get this War Wagon back on the road for TUF 20, and I'm honoured to be the one doing it :cool:

Yeah...that's probably him. I haven't been in the forums that often as of late, so I didn't notice the name change or lull in activity. He's also the one that introduced me to her as well. But since he's not here, I'll gladly hitch a ride here...:)

I can't wait for Inoue to sign with the UFC. She has some of the best boxing in WMMA, in my opinion. She might get a shot at The Killer Bunny for the Invicta belt first.

Katja vs. Inoue would be awesome. I hope that they make that happen, but Inoue will probably be UFC bound right away.

Back