Thse Press Conferences Suck!!

Erm, fury as batman, Barrera throwing a glass at morales, dropkick off a car, David haye glassing chisora, Tyson biting Lennox etc, always bad? Nah.

Gonzales throwing a tray of hors d'oeuvres at Riddick Bowe.

jun-1995-riddick-bowe-and-jorge-luis-gonzalez-face-each-other-during-picture-id1785898

Erm, fury as batman, Barrera throwing a glass at morales, dropkick off a car, David haye glassing chisora, Tyson biting Lennox etc, always bad? Nah.
I get your point but lets not pretend those are good BECAUSE of the press conference. Plus there was no chance of that shit happening with GGG/Canelo. I would argue any interruption during a boxing presser is more entertaining than the thing itself

Aww man!!! Did you see? Canelo looks shook, GGG got in his head!!! You can see the fear in his eyes.

Thats what he does, he plays psychological games and takes his soul!!!

(My impression of a Conor nuthugger.)

Haha, remember Hopkins throwing the puerto rican flag and being chased out of the building by a mob of angry Boricuas?
That was fun.

Aww man!!! Did you see? Canelo looks shook, GGG got in his head!!! You can see the fear in his eyes.

Thats what he does, he plays psychological games and takes his soul!!!

(My impression of a Conor nuthugger.)
GGG won the staredown, BRO! Canelo is scared, did you see how he looked away when GGG weighted in, he was afraid to look. His trainers left the stage first cause they knew GGGs stare game took Canelo's soul. I thought Mexicans don't fuck around! Bruuuh he's for sure shook!

(How was that?)

Haha, remember Hopkins throwing the puerto rican flag and being chased out of the building by a mob of angry Boricuas?
That was fun.
He showed up with a plate of beans and rice too!

I get your point but lets not pretend those are good BECAUSE of the press conference. Plus there was no chance of that shit happening with GGG/Canelo. I would argue any interruption during a boxing presser is more entertaining than the thing itself
If that was your point fine, but we need another example of mayhem from you.

He showed up with a plate of beans and rice too!

Hopkins had balls!

Thinking about that fight reminds me Canelo/GGG can turn out the same way.

Bigger/older veteran champion schools the young champion biting off more than he can chew.
Trinidad hit Bernard with his best shots and he barely budged. While most of Hopkins shots hurt Trinidad.

Wouldn't be shocked if the same happens on Saturday.

Hopkins had balls!

Thinking about that fight reminds me Canelo/GGG can turn out the same way.

Bigger/older veteran champion schools the young champion biting off more than he can chew.
Trinidad hit Bernard with his best shots and he barely budged. While most of Hopkins shots hurt Trinidad.

Wouldn't be shocked if the same happens on Saturday.
It very well could turn out that way. I just think Canelo has a bit more in his bag to not get hit like that and surprise GGG with some power of his own.

Back