Throwback Thursday to when Johny Hendricks KO’d Martin Kampmann into an Actual Living dieded

Here are some images to cheer you up :D

(It's okay, daddy's okay...)
p705lcE.jpg

(why you guys booing me? I don't understand this)
maxresdefault.jpg

(I hope I am still daddy's boy)
imrs.php

(Conor clown, make the king lau...cry.)
vXuJJWZ.png

(God, have you forsaken me?)
z1yyS4V.jpg

(brb using imagination since no see)
sakuraba-pride-1_display_image.jpg
It was really stupid from Coleman to bring his two daughters to the fight. They were seriously scared and totaly confused. Watching live their dad getting that beating sure must have been horrible for them.

Yeah Johny was hard to be a fan of.
At least he gave us Robbie's Reign. Lawler as champion brought great fights.

Lmao, I remember watching Dana whites vlog on YouTube and they showed Diego talking with Dana post fight in the back and Diego dead ass looked like Bear Grylls when he got stung by them bees

BEAR1-635465.jpg

“Takedown, the takedown won the fight.”
Looks like Bemberdinct Cumsquash

hendricks was insane but inconsistent. he'd have a ko like this, then win a split decision. then another first round ko, then another split decision lol

<209Bitch> where you at Johnny Hendricks

"I'm at the burger shop" - Johnny

I enjoyed this KO. Kampmann always struck me as a hypocrite/whiny/poor sport. I'm not a fan. He made comments along the lines that he felt disrespected that pundits called his W vs Alves fluke due to the last minute/comeback nature of the finish BUT goes on to whine and complain to anyone who will listen that he was robbed vs Shields and Sanchez. In my opinion, this is an example of talking out of both sides of your mouth and being unprofessional. I cracked a celebratory beer when Condit retired him for good.

That fight was probably one of the reasons I became a hardcore fan.
I'm a noob, but a dedicated one.
29-28 Diego. The judges got it right. The irony is if this was a 5 rounder the doctors would have never allowed Diego to come out for the 4th.

Last edited:
29-28 Diego. The judges got it right. The irony is this was a 5 rounder the doctors would have never allowed Diego to come out for the 4th.

What? You can't be serious.
Kampmann won that fight. Also the fight was a 3-rounder.

It was really stupid from Coleman to bring his two daughters to the fight. They were seriously scared and totaly confused. Watching live their dad getting that beating sure must have been horrible for them.
Introducing them to Fedor.

Hey hey c'mere I want you to meet someone.

Must have nightmares for years.

What? You can't be serious.
Kampmann won that fight. Also the fight was a 3-rounder.
Typo *if this was a 5 rounder. Nope Kampmann lost check the history books. 29-28 Sanchez. Even Dana White who’s known for scolding terrible decisions adamantly stated following the fight that Diego won. He was the aggressor and back peddling Kampmann should have been less of a running man.

Johnny - USADA and burgers was a force of nature

The Fitch one was even crazier he literally launched him through the air like they were wire fighting in a Jackie Chan movie

Johnny - USADA and burgers was a force of nature

The Fitch one was even crazier he literally launched him through the air like they were wire fighting in a Jackie Chan movie

I didn't even know what happened in that Fitch fight when I watched it Live. Hendricks used to be so fast with his punches. USADA and French fries killed him RIP

That was rough. I really wanted Kampmann to win that and get a title shot. Not that I would have picked him to beat GSP, but he was a top WW for a while and well-rounded.

Kampmann did have his right hand up, but Hendricks was such a beast then.

I wanted to say something funny but that picture just actually made me kind of sad. Now I have to go to YouTube and watch Gangstas paradise to get me in my right frame of mind again.

You could just stare at your avatar sherbro

Back