Throwback: Rose Namajunas before she became "Thug" Rose

Rose loves Pat's D more than most things in life. And i love this thread.

Serious question, if you had a 14/15 year-old daughter who wanted to get into MMA, would you let her train with Pat Barry?

Serious question, if you had a 14/15 year-old daughter who wanted to get into MMA, would you let her train with Pat Barry?
Depends on her prior training experience. I'd say if she is novice she shouldn't train with heavyweights anyway.

original
My reaction too after making that post lol.

Is "groomed" a word created to put a negative connotation on an older man who shows a young woman love and respect and builds up her self-esteem?

If I had a teenage daughter I would rather she met a 30 year old guy who was crazy about her and treated her like a queen than see her go through multiple, immature high-school BF's who ended up fucking and dumping her.

(Note: If there is some evidence Barry ever abused Rose or intentionally lied and manipulated her, I would be the first to call him a scum bag.)

<{clintugh}>

Everytime I see these 2 I just wanna call him a man baby pedo and her a fake insecure wigger....but that would be very little of me, so I'll be the bigger man here and keep my nose out of it
<mma4>
Also you probably instinctively know that he could take you and fuck you if he really wanted to,
and you'd not be able to do anything to stop him

She was like 14 or 15 when they started dating and he was in his 30s no joke.

Back when i was in grade 9 my gf's friend was dating someone 25 or older iirc

And this girls' parents were all for it,this guy already did a few years in jail and it was no secret.smdh

Pat is definitely too old for her and too advantage early on in the relationship.
Rose is a troubled girl with daddy issues, so she probably was attracted to older men.
I know all about this, I know friends of mine (girls) that are in similar relationships.

Regardless I don't give a shit and all I hope is that Rose is truly happy. The problem with these relationships is that often the girl just stays with the guy because of a psychological need for a father figure...Which isnt a healthy relationship a girl needs (she needs a guy max 10 years older that is also doing something with his life).

Not saying Pat is a bad guy...Im sure he's fine. But he still shouldnt have dated that girl and rather let her experience life with younger guys. I know soooo many girls who wasted their lives with guys like that, thats why Im mentioning it.
Shes the champ, its not how Tate was to bryan. She used him and then ditched him after the belt.
Thug and barry are both crazy and are fine together.

Back