Throwback: Dan "The Hangman" Hooker Talks about Khabib "Out-Muscling" Rockhold

HOLY SHEET. Luke is a big mother fucker and he's just trapped here.
2gb6vu.gif

So trapped

Poirier looked spectacular against Eddie... that's no knock on Dustin because he's legit, but Khabib is an entirely different specieis.

Not really, both fights were close but Alvarez actually looked like winning both until he had a brain fart in both fights.

DC and a bunch of other AKA guys have said Khabib and Luke go to war in the wrestling department, apparently he also outgrapples 170/185 pound wrestling phenom Ed Ruth.

It's like some of these people have never set foot in gym.
So when Khabib is winning there is no context to practise but when he's not there is

*Manhandles big MW

*Kills himself to get to 155

Seems legit

So when Khabib is winning there is no context to practise but when he's not there is

*Manhandles big MW

*Kills himself to get to 155

Seems legit
Clearly they're both putting muscle into it here and Khabib is getting the better of him and in the aftermath gif you posted they're not.

You're blind. Don't know what else to tell you.

AMjQhr1.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pund...ry/ufc-lightweight-khabib-nurmagomedov-3/amp/

“I just hope he comes in and makes the weight. I seen him out of camp once man, and that’s a big dude,”Hooker recently told James Lynch when he was asked to pick a winner in the Nurmagomedov vs. Barboza fight. He would have been like 95 kilos [209lbs] – like light-heavyweight size – and he was wrestling Luke Rockhold and just out-muscling him, just holding him down.”

“So, that’s a big guy. That’s one of the guys that I don’t know how he makes lightweight, man,”

Dorks trying to tell me this guy could make FW.

As I've always said, he should be thrown out and banned from the LW division. He's a middleweight!

Clearly they're both putting muscle into it here and Khabib is getting the better of him and in the aftermath gif you posted they're not.

AMjQhr1.gif
Khabib wore down in the end and Luke easily escaped

Either way...
It's practise and doesn't mean anything
I don't know what else to tell you

Khabib wore down in the end and Luke easily escaped

Either way...
It's practise and doesn't mean anything
I don't know what else to tell you
There are countless stories of Khabib manhandling everyone in AKA during grapping and wrestling practice. He's pretty much a legend in the gym. Stop trying to downplay him. Conor is going to get ragdolled.

Are you blind? Khabib clearly let go of his pressure as opposed to the other gif where he put effort into pinning Luke against the wall.

So he gassed? Gotchya

AMjQhr1.gif

Well one guy was givin double unders to work. Not that it matters..

There are countless stories of Khabib manhandling everyone in AKA during grapping and wrestling practice. He's pretty much a legend in the gym. Stop trying to downplay him. Conor is going to get ragdolled.

So if Conor doesn't get ragdolled. Are you gonna admit he's better then all of AKA?

Conor nutgobblers are scared fucking shitless.

I don't blame them.

Of course Khabib is a big LW, but at 209 lbs there's no way in hell he's in shape. Let's be real here, Rockhold is 6 ft 3 & walks around at 215 lbs. 5 ft 9 Khabib at 209 lbs is fat, eating everything he wants, & doesn't give a F. Go walk around and see how many guys are 5 ft 9 & in good shape at 209 lbs. It ain't happening unless they're a roided BBer

Khabib cuts alot of weight and is use to being in charge. Wonder how he will react in the later rounds against and opponent who can still push a hard pace

Still think Tony's crazy pressure will beat Khabib

Khabib cuts alot of weight and is use to being in charge. Wonder how he will react in the later rounds against and opponent who can still push a hard pace

Still think Tony's crazy pressure will beat Khabib
Tony is a cardio machine. Khabib dominates him early but the later rounds woud be interesting.

Back