Through his Lawyer, Trump basically just told Rosenstein to get rid of Mueller or I'll fire you...

Fuck... O_O

Did you actually READ what his lawyer said??

Also, imagine if his lawyer ACTUALLY took it upon himself to speak for Trump...

...Trump would be soooooooooooooo mad.

But guess what, when his lawyer initially said that he was speaking for Trump, HE ACTUALLY WAS.

It was only when shit hit the fan did his lawyer LIE and say that he was not speaking for Trump.

Again, here is what Dowd said initially:

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” Dowd told The Daily Beast.

Followed by this:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/john-dowd-fire-mueller-after-mccabe-firing

The Daily Beast was the first to report Dowd’s comments. Dowd initially told the Beast that he was speaking on behalf of the president, but subsequently told TPM he was speaking for himself.

AGAIN, his lawyer said that he was speaking on behalf of Trump.

Therefore, Rosenstein WAS threatened.

I mean, fuck bro, look what happened to Comey for not agreeing to be Trump's right hand man...

There are MANY precedents for Trump being a WANNABE dictator.

Make the font even bigger next time. It's how you make your blind, hysterical speculation true on the internet.

Make the font even bigger next time. It's how you make your blind, hysterical speculation true on the internet.

I'm not speculating.

I took the time to explain things in a manner that you should be able to understand...

Oh well.

This is the president of America. Seriously talk about having no class. How have you guys ended up here?

That's actually a very legit question. Not sure I have a good answer. I mean, we know have more information at our fingertips than ever, yet, an absolute clown becomes President.

The free masons have two rules, don't talk religion, and don't talk politics. They are two topics that could turn otherwise somewhat normal people into absolute clowns. And Trump's shit-show of a presidency is apparent of that - his base, defying logic, being ignorant, defending his crap. It's like people turning themselves into the equivalent of flat-earthers to shoe horn a massive round peg into a square hole to defend this abomination of leadership.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
Definitely smokin what I got..flying in the clouds heh. I think I may walk 15 feet and go fishing this evening. Got some nice catfish and bream that need catching and I just pulled old hotdogs out of the fridge. Ah, the joys of rural living.

Definitely smokin what I got..flying in the clouds heh. I think I may walk 15 feet and go fishing this evening. Got some nice catfish and bream that need catching and I just pulled old hotdogs out of the fridge. Ah, the joys of rural living.

I love a good fish fry with beer and weed.

I wish I could wet a line now.

True story: I was camping with a group and there was ground beef, beanie weenies, mustard and ketchup. That turned into the best plate of food I have ever had.

Edit-What kind of cats? Channels are my favorite.

Sounds like a good day.

Will%20Farrell.jpg

I love a good fish fry with beer and weed.

I wish I could wet a line now.

True story: I was camping with a group and there was ground beef, beanie weenies, mustard and ketchup. That turned into the best plate of food I have ever had.

Edit-What kind of cats? Channels are my favorite.
Channel cats ofc :D They are easy to manage in ponds the size of mine. Which is about a sq. Acre and 16 ft deep. I have some that are approximately 3-4lbs already. I've only had the place for a year and half.

I voted Trump.

Seems fishy.

To cause him to lose his pension after years of dedication to the government,you better have a criminal charge against him, in my opinion

Sad thing is, I rarely get time to wet the line.
That's marriage, buddeh... ;)

The wife and I have a 3 month old boy that's our first haha. Maybe he can fish with me soon.
Kidding aside, this is the good stuff right here. I hope to do the same with my 20 month old daughter, though it is mostly a drive out to go stream fishing here. I miss the days of walking to the pond and dropping a line with balled up bread or hotdog bits on it, pulling up bluegill and speckled perch by the bucket load.

That's marriage, buddeh... ;)

Kidding aside, this is the good stuff right here. I hope to do the same with my 20 month old daughter, though it is mostly a drive out to go stream fishing here. I miss the days of walking to the pond and dropping a line with balled up bread or hotdog bits on it, pulling up bluegill and speckled perch by the bucket load.
Speckled Perch are some of my favorite fish to catch! And eat!

You jerks are making me go to the fish market to grab a swordfish steak.
Some Old Bay on the grill...

I say we hold our President to a higher standard than "80% of the population".
Maybe don't hire a bunch of people who spend all their time meeting with Russians during your campaign and then lie about it if you want to avoid scrutiny.
Maybe don't act like a sociopath by firing Comey and then telling the whole world you are obstructing justice to take pressure off an investigation of Russian interference.
Maybe don't run for POTUS if you're a dirty Russian money launderer.

You want to hold him to a standard greater than 100% of our elected officials which is why it’s horse shit

Comey himself said under oath after his perfectly legal firing that he hadn’t found anything that would suggest trump did anything wrong. And that’s after months of investigation.

Back