Through his Lawyer, Trump basically just told Rosenstein to get rid of Mueller or I'll fire you...

No I think 80% of our government...80% of the population has something in their past that a motivated prosecutor with unlimited scope and budget could find and prosecute. No other government official has had to endure such scrutiny and neither should trump.

You think 80% of the population has committed a felony?

That says a lot about you.

Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham & Trey Gowdy have all said Mueller is upstanding, good at his job and that firing him would be a big mistake.

But they're all liars and pieces of shit.
So who knows what they'd do if Trump actually fired Mueller.

I think most sane people had this in their heads as a possible worst case scenario, but it's still shocking that America has become a possible dictatorship so quickly.

There's no checks & balances for Trump. He owns the Republicans in congress and his voters don't care a single bit about his illegal activities, corruption or obstruction of justice. Truly a Putin in training, authoritarian strongman worship. Republicans have dreamed of this. Hilarious and sad.

Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham & Trey Gowdy have all said Mueller is upstanding, good at his job and that firing him would be a big mistake.

But they're all liars and pieces of shit.
So who knows what they'd do if Trump actually fired Mueller.

I think most sane people had this in their heads as a possible worst case scenario, but it's still shocking that America has become a possible dictatorship so quickly.

There's no checks & balances for Trump. He owns the Republicans in congress and his voters don't care a single bit about his illegal activities, corruption or obstruction of justice. Truly a Putin in training, authoritarian strongman worship. Republicans have dreamed of this. Hilarious and sad.
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really wish I could disagree with you.

Really, I do.

It wouldn't bother me if the Mueller investigation was ended at this point. He and his lawyers seem to be doing as many attorneys do, create work and run up the billing hours.

It reminds of divorces that go on for years. Attorneys make a good living dragging investigations and court cases out.

What's Trumps end goal for being president? He clearly doesn't have interest in leading the country, put himself in the cross hairs of the alphabets, and has hurt the only thing that matters to him, his brand. What was he hoping to gain?

Ehh, he just saved a fortune in taxes for the kids when he's gone.

It's like you guys are intentionally ignoring the part where the FBI themselves recommended McCabes removal, not Trump and not Sessions...

Did they recommend the firing or just issue a report that someone used to justify the firing?

No I think 80% of our government...80% of the population has something in their past that a motivated prosecutor with unlimited scope and budget could find and prosecute. No other government official has had to endure such scrutiny and neither should trump.

The fact that mueller was even appointed with no evidence of a crime was a joke. That said I can stomach the witch hunt if it’s focused on the material that it claimed to be investigating. I can not stomach a general witch hunt of his entire life and neither should trump. He should fire his ass and take his chances with impeachment.
I say we hold our President to a higher standard than "80% of the population".
Maybe don't hire a bunch of people who spend all their time meeting with Russians during your campaign and then lie about it if you want to avoid scrutiny.
Maybe don't act like a sociopath by firing Comey and then telling the whole world you are obstructing justice to take pressure off an investigation of Russian interference.
Maybe don't run for POTUS if you're a dirty Russian money launderer.

It wouldn't bother me if the Mueller investigation was ended at this point. He and his lawyers seem to be doing as many attorneys do, create work and run up the billing hours.

You forgot the part about people pleading guilty.

nothing-to-see-here-gif-1.gif

Such wit...

You never replied to my post that contained the text below.

No.

I presented HILARIOUS LIES from Trump and his lawyer.

His lawyer said that he was speaking for Trump...

...then shit hit the fan, and THEN he said that he wasn't speaking for Trump.........................

Do you not realize how bad that is?

I'm not crying about it.

It just...is.

And frankly, it's so fucking beyond stupid that it's hard to fathom how Trump can be so fucking DUMB.

If you were him would you have made your lawyer threaten Rosenstein???

No.

You absolutely would not, because you are NOT bereft of brain cells.

Anyway.

Last edited:
You never answered my post that contained the text below.

You presented no question to respond to. Everything you typed, is blind, hysterical speculation on your part. Rosenstein was not threatened.Trump's lawyer expressed wishes that the Mueller investigation be ended. That's all that happened. Everything else you said, is just you raging like a hysterical teen-aged girl.

@HereticBD You think calling people girls as an insult. Says a lot about you.

Last edited:
You presented no question to respond to. Everything you typed, is blind, hysterical speculation on your part. Rosenstein was not threatened.Trump's lawyer expressed wishes that the Mueller investigation be ended. That's all that happened. Everything else you said, is just you raging like a hysterical teen-aged girl.

Fuck... O_O

Did you actually READ what his lawyer said??

Also, imagine if his lawyer ACTUALLY took it upon himself to speak for Trump...

...Trump would be soooooooooooooo mad.

But guess what, when his lawyer initially said that he was speaking for Trump, HE ACTUALLY WAS.

It was only when shit hit the fan did his lawyer LIE and say that he was not speaking for Trump.

Again, here is what Dowd said initially:

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” Dowd told The Daily Beast.

Followed by this:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/john-dowd-fire-mueller-after-mccabe-firing

The Daily Beast was the first to report Dowd’s comments. Dowd initially told the Beast that he was speaking on behalf of the president, but subsequently told TPM he was speaking for himself.

AGAIN, his lawyer said that he was speaking on behalf of Trump.

Therefore, Rosenstein WAS threatened.

I mean, fuck bro, look what happened to Comey for not agreeing to be Trump's right hand man...

There are MANY precedents for Trump being a WANNABE dictator.

Canadians who support Trump are the ultimate cucks. Sucking the balls of a foreigner.
At this point it's not just the balls with HarrytickVD, he has the whole shaft in his mouth too.

<Aug3>

Fuck... O_O

Did you actually READ what his lawyer said??

Also, imagine if his lawyer ACTUALLY took it upon himself to speak for Trump...

...Trump would be soooooooooooooo mad.

But guess what, when his lawyer initially said that he was speaking for Trump, HE ACTUALLY WAS.

It was only when shit hit the fan did his lawyer LIE and say that he was not speaking for Trump.

Again, here is what Dowd said initially:

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” Dowd told The Daily Beast.

Followed by this:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/john-dowd-fire-mueller-after-mccabe-firing

The Daily Beast was the first to report Dowd’s comments. Dowd initially told the Beast that he was speaking on behalf of the president, but subsequently told TPM he was speaking for himself.

AGAIN, his lawyer said that he was speaking on behalf of Trump.

Therefore, Rosenstein WAS threatened.

I mean, fuck bro, look what happened to Comey for not agreeing to be Trump's right hand man...

There are MANY precedents for Trump being a WANNABE dictator.
First, let's kill drug dealers. Then, let's kill my political enemies and anyone who disagrees with me

Back