Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

lol... Well thank god she finally came out on her own and denounced this clown without any "encouragement" from her colleagues.

I'm sure it had to kill her inside to have to respond to this situation.

Quite the dilemma alright. They were pretty tight. Wonder what kind of stories he and Bill swapped? "Hillary, remember those stories I told you about? Well, it looks like they were..."

CNN - In 2015, the Clintons rented a home next to Weinstein in the Hamptons, and Weinstein served as a connector between Hollywood stars and Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign.

Quite the dilemma alright. They were pretty tight. Wonder what kind of stories he and Bill swapped? "Hillary, remember those stories I told you about? Well, it looks like they were..."

CNN - In 2015, the Clintons rented a home next to Weinstein in the Hamptons, and Weinstein served as a connector between Hollywood stars and Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign.

She lost, get over it.

Why such strong opinions about an abusive Hollywood type? The guy is a shitty human being, but isn't the general assumption that all Hollywood power players use their authority to force beautiful young women (or men) into sex?

Women are accusing him of rape. More than simple harassment. There's a difference between a woman willingly sleeping with a fat sleaze to further her career and a woman being sexually assaulted against her will.

Why wouldn't you have a strong opinion about that?

lol I think the contrast in response from Hillary and trump is pretty fucking funny

I am surprised that one of my prolific donors known for being a thug and brute did such appalling actions -H dawg

I'm not surprised. Dudes known for being a thug and a brute. -trump

Women are accusing him of rape. More than simple harassment. There's a difference between a woman willingly sleeping with a fat sleaze to further her career and a woman being sexually assaulted against her will.

Why wouldn't you have a strong opinion about that?

Well, in the vast majority of cases of rape, even violent rape (where this was more rape by authority than force) most people don't take a strong personal stand. Harvey Weinstein isn't really a public figure either. I get that this is in the news, so it's natural to react, but the hazy facts as released so far don't tell a story that creates a strong visceral response. I think folks are getting there through reductive phrasing and equivocation, but it still seems like reactions are stronger than accusations here.

I can tell that you're definitely a person who has accepted Trump's repeated denouncements of white supremacists...

What are you talking about?

I just quoted CNN, (you know, the network that colluded with her against Bernie) just the messenger. Didn't know you were such a big Hillary fan.

I'm not. And nice try, you started a thread whining about it.

lol... Well thank god she finally came out on her own and denounced this clown without any "encouragement" from her colleagues.

I'm sure it had to kill her inside to have to respond to this situation.
Huh? Glad to see you're a mind reader. Maybe you can teach me how to do that some day.

Hillary has been married to a rapist for decades. She is expert at controlling bimbo eruptions.

What are you talking about?

I'm not. And nice try, you started a thread whining about it.

I didn't realize posting a CNN article was whining. Should write something in their comment section if the article bothers you this much, or take a aspirin.

I didn't realize posting a CNN article was whining. Should write something in their comment section if the article bothers you this much, or take a aspirin.
That doesn't bother me, your whining does.

lol... Let's see how many movies they make after this. I'll put the over/under at 5 1/2, to account for any movies currently in production and soon to be released.

You act like this is some mom and pop indie film studio.

It's one of the premiere studios in America, they'll be around still one way or the other.

Hillary has been married to a rapist for decades. She is expert at controlling bimbo eruptions.
63601016-jpg.98486

His m.o. seems to be a quickly called meeting in his hotel room. Him taking a shower, then coming out in a bathrobe with McGregor-weigh in like excitement of his unmentionables.

I'm not shocked this is what movie moguls do. I find it strange though that Rose McGowan took 100K, how was that number arrived at, did the non-disclosure expire?

RIP Corey Haim. They did him worse, IMO.

Back