Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

Conservatives support traditional roles, which includes women being mothers, stay at home and not pushing for equal rights and power . Conservatives are very much about supporting patriarchy and male domination.

Women's empowerment and liberation are progressive liberal values, which stood in opposition to conservative values that abhored women trying to change the traditional dynamic of male domination and female submissiveness. The importance given to accusations of sexual assault on women now is far different from the male dominated world pre civil rights era when women were told to defer to men and not make waves.

The conservatives in the Arabian Gulf and Islamic cultures who support patriachal attitudes also use the same reasoning to justify their patriarchal power, namey that women are more respected and protected under Islamic ideals.

Regardless of what you are saying, your original statement is still wrong.

The conservative "alpha male" ideal is a chivalrous man who respects women and honors her family, not a lecherous old man creeping on women young enough to be his grand-daughters.

The Bible (amongst most ancient texts that conservative values are built upon) says that if you want to have sex with a woman, you are to marry her. You do not get to just go around and fuck around with everybody. The rules are strict on both males and females.

"Conservatives" used to castrate men who screwed with other men's wives or daughters. A man like Weinstein would've been strung up in an old-fashioned society, by the fathers and the brothers of the women that he disrespected.

It is the liberal and progressive values that have enabled a society where men and women alike are free to pursue their sexual desires, to their heart's content. It does not really matter whether it is a male or a female at the top of the liberal power structure, they will see it as a perk belonging to their job to engage in as many sexual activities as possible, as gratuitously as possible, expecting a similar level of openness to sexuality from others as they've grown accustomed to themselves. As women keep climbing the power structure, they will surely be "caught out" engaging in the same form of behaviour, exchanging favours for sexual relations with younger, fit males. The fact that the power will be eventually exchanged from liberal males to the liberal females, will make no difference to the continuation of the practise itself.

To a point we have already seen this phenomenon develop in Europe, where female immigrant officials have been frequently caught having relationships with underage refugee males.

The idea that some sort of conservative "chauvinism" is causing this to happen, is truly missing the point, by a long shot, in my view.

When you keep pushing the further liberation of sexuality as one of your major ideological selling points, it is not surprising that many of the followers of such an ideology turn out to be hyper-sexual, to the point of being abusive when enabled by a morally corrupted power structure.

Last edited:
David Duke is taking shots at him. lol

White supremacist and former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke called the allegations “a case study in the corrosive nature of Jewish domination of our media and cultural industries” ― rehashing acommon anti-Semitic tropeof Jewish media control.

“It’s really shocking to think that this Jewish pervert could be revealed to be a Jewish pervert,” Duke said sarcasticallyin a podcast posted on his website.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harvey-weinstein-anti-semitism_us_59de57f7e4b00abf3645b90f

damned, that dude has got it bad.

as for myself, it is only as I have gotten older that i at least can understand how the enmity towards Jews, specifically in the 1920s in Weimar Germany, became so strong within the German population. It was not altogether rational but it certainly had some easily traceable root 'causes'. It turns out that the majority of the Weimar sexual experimentalism and progressivism in entertainment and arts was at least 2/3s funded and authored by wealthy Jewish 'godless' elites. The underbelly of Weimar progressivism was deeply depraved involving rampant pedophilia and prostitution and every sort of sexual proclivity you could possibly imagine, BDSM and beyond. It is all a well attested historical fact now and . . . it was primarily the financial and intellectual offspring of rich Jewish cultural elites. People think the sexual revolution began in the 60s, haha, that was just a modest revival of what came about in Berlin in the 1920s. Many historians of the period have noted that Berlin was not only the most sexually depraved city in the world at the time, but (in the West at least) in the whole history of Judeo-Christian civilization. It was nick-named Sodom-on-the-Spree.

And given this state of affairs it has become easy for me to see how the non-Berliner rest of traditionalist Germany could demonize the Jews as the principal agents of Germany's moral decline.

And something not altogether unsimilar is happening now.

I myself am not at all an anti-semite, I am extremely pro-Israel and consider Netanyahu as one of my heroes. That said, I do acknowledge that much of the cultural and moral decline that has come about in the United States has been via individuals of Weinstein's intellectual and ethnic makeup.

Last edited:
damned, that dude has got it bad.

as for myself, it is only as I have gotten older that i at least can understand how the enmity towards Jews, specifically in the 1920s in Weimar Germany, became so strong within the German population. It was not altogether rational but it certainly had some easily traceable root 'causes'. It turns out that the majority of the Weimar sexual experimentalism and progressivism in entertainment and arts was at least 2/3s funded and authored by wealthy Jewish 'godless' elites. The underbelly of Weimar progressivism was deeply depraved involving rampant pedophilia and prostitution and every sort of sexual proclivity you could possibly imagine, BDSM and beyond. It is all a well attested historical fact now and . . . it was the primarily the financial and intellectual offspring of rich Jewish cultural elites. People think the sexual revolution began in the 60s, haha, that was just a modest revival of what came about in Berlin in the 1920s. Many historians of the period have noted that Berlin was not only the most sexually depraved city in the world at the time, but (in the West at least) in the whole history of Judeo-Christian civilization. It was nick-named Sodom-on-the-Spree.

And given this state of affairs it has become easy for me to see how the non-Berliner rest of traditionalist Germany could demonize the Jews as the principal agents of Germany's moral decline.

And something not altogether unsimilar is happening now.

I myself am not at all an anti-semite, I am extremely pro-Israel and consider Netanyahu as one of my heroes. That said, I do acknowledge that much of the cultural and moral decline that has come about in the United States has been via individuals of Weinstein's intellectual and ethnic makeup.

I think the prostitution of children, orphaned and forced to fetch a living for themselves at an early age, in war-torn Germany, was one of the key factors that caused the moral outrage and disgust which was eventually capitalized upon by the Nazis.

To an extent, men and women alike are willing enough to allow adults to engage in morally corrupted behaviour. A degree of individual responsibility is to be expected. But when the point of sexual "progress" reaches the children, that's when the shit usually goes down. Nobody in their right mind can truly excuse pedophilia. They can try to look away for a while, but ultimately there is no rational explanation to its endorsement. We all remember our childhood, and how vulnerable we were to corrupting influences.

In Nazi Germany, this outrage and disgust was directed to a malicious, destructive purpose. But this same moral outrage can also be directed to a more constructive purpose, leading to the establishment of a healthier society, when people are allowed to have the conversations about where they draw the limits, without the state suppressing such speech.

Last edited:
Joking about sexual assault is a huge red flag. Even if he never literally did it, that statement is a truth about who Donald is. Joke or not. It's who he is. He is a abillionaire sociopath that fooled you and I feel sorry for you that you are so desperate for change you would tie yourself in knots to defend such an obvious scumbag

you got some soul searching to do, many trump voters have to look inside themselves and find out why their desperation is so great they would let themselves be exploited by a con man. It is like the people who supported Hitler. Those people were desperate as a $5 whore looking for her next crack hit.

I honestly feel sorry for Trump supporters. A desperate and weak minded people. They latched on to the first person that promised salvation. You would sell your soul to satan if he was real if he promised you a better economy.
yet hillary supporters supporting her and her rapist husband is cool, amirite!!!

Last edited:
LOL. Trumpets have spent the last three years wailing about the snake eating its own tail, but they're now doing it themselves: blinded by partisanship.

I don't care about Affleck, but this notion that someone is persona non grata because he got frisky (and I would love God's notebook on every poster's history here) doesn't hurt Hollywood and the Demorcrats-- neither in the short term nor the long term; it hurts men.

Stupid ass snakes eating their own tails. Rinse wash repeat.
You have really went down the drain since TRUMP got elected. Most of your post were smug and unbearable before but now they just reek of some pissed off preteen banging away on his computer, mad at the world.

Its about time you take a break from the internet. Maybe you and weinstein can go off and work on "yourselves" together and come back changed men. Or at least not the crappy pathetic poster you have turned into.

Conservatives support traditional roles, which includes women being mothers, stay at home and not pushing for equal rights and power . Conservatives are very much about supporting patriarchy and male domination.

Women's empowerment and liberation are progressive liberal values, which stood in opposition to conservative values that abhored women trying to change the traditional dynamic of male domination and female submissiveness. The importance given to accusations of sexual assault on women now is far different from the male dominated world pre civil rights era when women were told to defer to men and not make waves.

The conservatives in the Arabian Gulf and Islamic cultures who support patriachal attitudes also use the same reasoning to justify their patriarchal power, namey that women are more respected and protected under Islamic ideals.
Bullshit

Libs have turned women into you gotta work to be a true woman, if you want to raise kids you are weak and pathetic. Conservatives want woman to be able to choose without being labeled or forced.

Pretty much everything has turned to shit since women entered the workforce (i know there are other issues as well). Every statistic has gone to shit since the 60s. You dont think women entering the WF has anything to do with it.

FB status by B Movie actress Jewel Shepard. Horror fans may remember her from Return of the Living Dead

Jewel Shepard
October 13 at 9:33pm ·

Facebook status suicide by Jewel Shepard: I don't give a shit about all you actresses coming forward over the Harvey Weinstein sex/rape/fake movie meetings... At least eight of you got paid off by Harvey and/or his company via some other company fronting for either Miramax or Weinstein -- IT'S HOLLYWOOD! This shit has gone on since the beginning of time and will continue to go on with or without the Weinsteins.

I can personally name at least another three MAJOR PLAYERS WHO HAVE DONE EXACTLY WHAT HARVEY HAS DONE. The women who got paid off, got paid well, and honestly if you believe your career is over -- due to a payoff or the word "No" then you, La femme Des Idiots, do not belong in this business.

Hollywood is a fake creation with few good folks, but mostly filled with backstabbing evil bitches and f@ggots -- YES! I just wrote that... I know those words will offend someone, but I don't care! Cause I have either worked with you cunts, said "No" to you folks who want your asshole licked, and sadly -- have been the victim on several occasions.

No one gives a shit! You think your gal pal is gonna save you, with her feminist shit? HA! She is quitely brokering a deal to fuck you over -- THAT'S HOLLYWOOD!

The real celluloid Boogeybabe. Wtf, did you do Weinstein, to have your house of cards finally fall on your prick? You must have fucked over the wrong party-playing-Alpha-jerk to have this shit break this way... Babe, you listening? Your career is over. You'll never make a movie in this town again! Go cozy up to Polanski, take notes, cause there's a dude who knows how to survive and prosper...

Bullshit

Libs have turned women into you gotta work to be a true woman, if you want to raise kids you are weak and pathetic. Conservatives want woman to be able to choose without being labeled or forced.

Pretty much everything has turned to shit since women entered the workforce (i know there are other issues as well). Every statistic has gone to shit since the 60s. You dont think women entering the WF has anything to do with it.

I've seen it implied/straight out said by left leaning people that there is something wrong with 'just' being a stay at home mom. That's BS. The ideal situation would be to be in a financial situation where you can have a parent that can stay at home and raise the children, instead of handing them off to a stranger.

Also, yes there have been studies showing that women's overall happiness has been steadily declining since they entered the work force

whats-happening-to-womens_b_289511.html

" First, since 1972, women’s overall level of happiness has dropped, both relative to where they were forty years ago, and relative to men. You find this drop in happiness in women regardless of whether they have kids, how many kids they have, how much money they make, how healthy they are, what job they hold, whether they are married, single or divorced, how old they are, or what race they are. (The one and only exception: African-American women are now slightly happier than they were back in 1972, although they remain less happy than African American men.)"

original.jpg

Mmmm, I think that might be rape.

What do you think about this one?

Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's agreement and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions
--
So basically, you pretend to be a baller, get that pussy, but she finds out you live in your parent's basement. You just committed rape by deception.

Funny, it isn't considered rape by deception for women to wear pounds of makeup, fake lips, hair extensions, push up bra, ass implants etc.

I hope they can get some evidence bring down Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well. All the same accusers say Damon and Affleck were aware and complicit in all of this shit.

How were they complicit? Cause they didnt tell no one? Well guess who else didnt tell anyone? The victims. Matt and Ben arent the authorities the most they would have been able to do is parrot what these ladies said. These victims had to take action themselves and went to the authorities themselves like these rape victims did.

What do you think about this one?

Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's agreement and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions
--
So basically, you pretend to be a baller, get that pussy, but she finds out you live in your parent's basement. You just committed rape by deception.

Funny, it isn't considered rape by deception for women to wear pounds of makeup, fake lips, hair extensions, push up bra, ass implants etc.

Haha, that ain't rape, that's game

Natasha Leggero asks Courtney Love to give advice for young starlets in 2005:

Talk about hitting the nail on the head.

I see he has now been kicked out of The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Although Roman Polanski is still a member.

As has already been said, this ousting of Weinsten must be for political/strategic/financial reasons and/or because he's crossed the wrong people. Not because Hollywood objects to his behavior, which is actually pretty tame compared to what they are usually willing to accept.

This whole thing just reaffirms that the vast majority of people in Hollywood are complete and utter amoral scumbags.

Why are so many of these producers jews? Also why is 60% of actors in sitcoms jew.....its crazy when you look at the figures

Also, the usual course of action if you get sexually assaulted is to go to the police. Not compose a tweet about it several years later, leaving your attacker free to do it again.

All these people suddenly getting on their moral high horses or looking for sympathy when they obviously felt that their own fame and fortune was far more important than preventing Weinstein from doing this to others, also shows them up for the kind of people they are.

Last edited:
Why are so many of these producers jews? Also why is 60% of actors in sitcoms jew.....its crazy when you look at the figures
Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Also, the usual course action if you get sexually assaulted is to go to the police. Not compose a tweet about it several years later, leaving your attacker free to do it again.

All these people suddenly getting on their moral high horses or looking for sympathy when they obviously felt that their own fame and fortune was far more important than preventing Weinstein from doing this to others, also shows them up for the kind of people they are.
This right here. Celebrity worship disgusts me. Most of them are mentally disturbed. They are not role models

Back