Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

i wonder how many rapes would be prevented if all of these hollywood celebrities didn't wait 20 years to tell the truth?

George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who Complained of Sexual Harassment (Update)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...acklist-actress-complaints-sexual-harassment/

“Clooney helped blacklist me when I spoke up [about] harassment on ER,” claimed ER actress Vanessa Marquez in a post on Twitter. “Women who dont play the game lose career… I did.”

“He’s not who he pretends [to be],” addedMarquez in another post. “Wells, NBC, Amblin, WB, cast & crew & my agents all complicit in my #Blacklist [for] speaking UP in ’95”

After one user expressed their shock that Clooney would be accused of covering up sexual harassment, Marquez replied, “He’s a monster in his own way… Everyone should know The Truth About Clooney.”

Marquez also accused actor Eriq La Salle and crew member Terence Nightingall of being “pussy grabbers,” and claimed cast members Anthony Edwards, Noah Wyle, and Julianna Margulies racially harassed her.

Following dozens of sexual abuse allegations against Hollywood producer and Democratic Party donor Harvey Weinstein, Clooney expressed disgust, calling his actions “indefensible.”

“It’s indefensible. That’s the only word you can start with,” he declared. “Harvey’s admitted to it, and it’s indefensible. I’ve known Harvey for 20 years. He gave me my first big break as an actor in films on From Dusk Till Dawn, he gave me my first big break as a director with Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. We’ve had dinners, we’ve been on location together, we’ve had arguments. But I can tell you that I’ve never seen any of this behavior—ever.”

Clooney statement:

Update: Clooney has issued a statement denying he had any influence over the direction of Marquez’s career.

“I had no idea Vanessa was blacklisted. I take her at her word,” Clooney said,according to Page Six.

“I was not a writer or a producer or a director on that show. I had nothing to do with casting. I was an actor and only an actor. If she was told I was involved in any decision about her career then she was lied to. The fact that I couldn’t affect her career is only surpassed by the fact that I wouldn’t. “

this is the same Clooney who made his preachy Hollywood blacklist film, Good Night and Good Luck.

You're right, that's the way it is. But we've ( or at least I've) historically considered rape forced intercourse. I always thought this situation was more along the lines of molestation, though to be fair I don't know how "involved" they got.
I heard a story when I lived in Washington about people sticking a sharpie up this girls ass while she was either drunk and or passed out. I don't know if it was true but man, i don't think about violating drunk people when they're fucked up or passed out. I don't even know what goes through some of these people's heads.

Oliver Stone Accused of Sexual Assault
oliver-stone-1-640x480.png

As more and more women step forward to give public testimony about their alleged abuse at the hands of Hollywood power — Harvey Weinstein, Ben Affleck, Amazon Studios chief Roy Price — more and more women are coming out about their alleged abuse at the hands of Hollywood power.
Funny how that works. And on Friday morning, three-time Oscar winner Oliver Stone was added to the list.

New York Daily News:

Carrie Stevens, a former Playboy Playmate, claims that some 26 years ago, when she was just 22 years-old, Stone grabbed her breast at a party.

“He was really cocky, had this big grin on his face like he was going to get away with something,” Stevens, who was 22 at the time, told The News.

At that point, Stone “reached out and…honked it like a horn,” she said, describing him as “an immature guy in elementary school who snaps your bra.”

Stevens said she was surrounded by other people, but nobody said anything.

“That’s what’s going on in Hollywood. That’s why things have to change. He’s Oliver Stone. Nobody’s going to say anything,” she told The News.

Stone was already under fire after his initial refusal to condemn Harvey Weinstein. “I’m a believer that you wait until this thing gets to trial,” Stone said initially at a film festival in Korea. A few hours later, he went on Facebook to plead ignorance:

I’ve been travelling for the last couple of days and wasn’t aware of all the women who came out to support the original story in the New York Times.

After looking at what has been reported in many publications over the last couple of days, I’m appalled and commend the courage of the women who’ve stepped forward to report sexual abuse or rape.

I’ll therefore recuse myself from the “Guantanamo” series as long as the Weinstein Company is involved.

The word "rape" no longer means what many of us learned it to mean. A few years ago there was a big "scandal" locally involving some HS kids getting drunk at a party and a couple football players fingering a girl while she was extremely drunk or passed out, I can't recall the exact details. They were ultimately convicted as rapists. While they did deserve some sort of punishment, rape doesn't seem like the proper charge.

Mmmm, I think that might be rape.

But Harvey Weinstein copping a feel, trying to shag actresses in return for a career break doesn't float my boat.

I'll wait til any charges are brought,..........

lol
My guess is it's a long and ultimately fruitless wait. THIS IS (mostly) ALL BULLSHIT

"I've known Harvey Weinstein for a very long time, I'm not at all surprised to see it." -Trump

lol.

I like how Fox News act like we don’t remember news for last year.

The silence from the Clinton Foundation is deafining.

I like how Fox News act like we don’t remember news for last year.
Conservatives shouldn't be too hard on poor Harvey, because isn't this what Alpha males do? Aren't the conservatives umhappy about the feminist ideals that have seeped into society post the glorious pre-civil rights era when women knew their place and strong Alpha males were allowed certain indiscretions.

Conservatives shouldn't be too hard on poor Harvey, because isn't this what Alpha males do? Aren't the conservatives umhappy about the feminist ideals that have seeped into society post the glorious pre-civil rights era when women knew their place and strong Alpha males were allowed certain indiscretions.

Nietzsche would probably say something like being an unattractive extremely wealthy Jewish Hollywood elite is not true alpha-male, but false power

Just as a reminder, not entirely related to thread, but Donald Trump's net worth is at least 14 times greater than Weinstein's.

I don't think conservatives see preying on young women as "masculine" form of behaviour, just degenerate.

"Conservative men" have defended the honor and virtuousness of women from such men, for centuries. The idea that you should just screw around everybody is pretty liberal.

I don't think conservatives see preying on young women as "masculine" form of behaviour, just degenerate.

"Conservative men" have defended the honor and virtuousness of women from such men, for centuries. The idea that you should just screw around everybody is pretty liberal.
Conservatives support traditional roles, which includes women being mothers, stay at home and not pushing for equal rights and power . Conservatives are very much about supporting patriarchy and male domination.

Women's empowerment and liberation are progressive liberal values, which stood in opposition to conservative values that abhored women trying to change the traditional dynamic of male domination and female submissiveness. The importance given to accusations of sexual assault on women now is far different from the male dominated world pre civil rights era when women were told to defer to men and not make waves.

The conservatives in the Arabian Gulf and Islamic cultures who support patriachal attitudes also use the same reasoning to justify their patriarchal power, namey that women are more respected and protected under Islamic ideals.

Nietzsche would probably say something like being an unattractive extremely wealthy Jewish Hollywood elite is not true alpha-male, but false power
Maybe the attractiveness part is true. But then again does a man need to be attractive with a mesomorphic body resembling that of an MMA fighter to be an Alpha male? Can the crown prince of Saudi Arabia or Kissinger or JFK or Bill Clinton or Kim Jon Un be alpha males???

They are going after Seagal now too. Good.

He calls himself a Buddhist, but on the inside everybody knows that really means Bootyist. Nah but seriously, I went to a church when I was younger where the pastor always pronounced Buddhism, Buddhyism. Funny as hell.

Maybe the attractiveness part is true. But then again does a man need to be attractive with a mesomorphic body resembling that of an MMA fighter to be an Alpha male? Can the crown prince of Saudi Arabia or Kissinger or JFK or Bill Clinton or Kim Jon Un be alpha males???

Alpha-male (I never use the word myself) doesn't just mean powerful. Shit, Commodus in Gladiator was 'powerful' but who was the Alpha-male in the coliseum?

Somewhat related, this makes me want to go back and read Machiavelli's The Prince. I bet I would get so much more out of it now.

David Duke is taking shots at him. lol

White supremacist and former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke called the allegations “a case study in the corrosive nature of Jewish domination of our media and cultural industries” ― rehashing acommon anti-Semitic tropeof Jewish media control.

“It’s really shocking to think that this Jewish pervert could be revealed to be a Jewish pervert,” Duke said sarcasticallyin a podcast posted on his website.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harvey-weinstein-anti-semitism_us_59de57f7e4b00abf3645b90f

Back