Three UCLA students released after shoplifting

Yup glad we agree.

P.S. you having a bad day man? I'm not your enemy. I'm not a Nazi I promise.
It's hilarious how you're doing everything in your power to avoid dealing with the logical errors of your earlier post. It's been a while since i've seen anyone deflect this much.

Lol. Get accepted in university because you are tall and can shoot a ball, go to a foreign country to display your skillz, think it's a good idea to shoplift in China, get saved by the president. Lucky mofos.

Pisses me off. These clowns are born blessed with great genetics, get a scholarship, have a chance to play professional basketball, get a trip to China, and then have to shoplift.

Would a regular "joe" have the president pull some strings for him and get him out of jail? How many bones do these fuckers need to have thrown at them?

Also, lol at that Rational Poster claiming that shoplifting isn't a big deal. These were grown men stealing shit- I say shoot them. Stealing is a horrible thing and now MSM is going to be condoning it as these rescued thieves will be considered the victims in all of this.

Alan Gross

Saeed Abedini

Amir Mirzaei Hekmati

Darryl Lewis

Jason Rezaian

Jeffrey Fowle

Euna Lee and Laura Ling

Matthew Miller

Merrill Newman

Eddie Yong Su Jun

Timothy Hallett Tracy

16 American NGO Employees from Egypt 2011-2013
The Egyptian general prosecutor's office claims the raids were part of an investigation into allegations the groups had received illegal foreign financing and were operating without a proper license.

That's just under Obama.Very easy, you're correct.

Vote Rational Poster 2018 President of the War Room.

To clarify. Are all those names one incident?

Dude I looked at Alan gross he was arrested in 2009 and released in 2014. 5 years in jail. that is not even remotely close to what just happened. no not at all.

Now I have to go and look at each one of these individuals.. thanks for the homework:)

I ninja edited my last post. can you reread it?

You don't think being accused of espionage against a foreign government is a little more serious than shoplifting?

Do you think we have the same relationship with Cuba as we do China?

Alan Gross

Saeed Abedini

Amir Mirzaei Hekmati

Darryl Lewis

Jason Rezaian

Jeffrey Fowle

Euna Lee and Laura Ling

Matthew Miller

Merrill Newman

Eddie Yong Su Jun

Timothy Hallett Tracy

16 American NGO Employees from Egypt 2011-2013
The Egyptian general prosecutor's office claims the raids were part of an investigation into allegations the groups had received illegal foreign financing and were operating without a proper license.

That's just under Obama.Very easy, you're correct.

Vote Rational Poster 2018 President of the War Room.

Allan gross 5 years prison
Saed served 4 years prison
Amir served 5 yrs prison
Jason served 2 years
Jeffrey- very quick release
Euna and laura- 3 months.
Mathew 3 months
Merrill 2 months
Eddie 6 months
Timothy 1 month

I'm not going to poo poo on any of those because I am glad all of them were returned.

For the record. UCLA kids served 0 days.
(Again, I would have let them serve their punishment)

Last edited:
I feel like the world was cheated from a Trump/Lavar Ball press conference.

Allan gross 5 years prison
Saed served 4 years prison
Amir served 5 yrs prison
Jason served 2 years
Jeffrey- very quick release
Euna and laura- 3 months.
Mathew 3 months
Merrill 2 months
Eddie 6 months
Timothy 1 month

I'm not going to poo poo on any of those because I am glad all of them were returned.

For the record. UCLA kids served 0 days.
(Again, I would have let them serve their punishment)

All of them were accused of crimes way more serious than shoplifting, and the countries in question weren't being visited by the US President when it happened.

All of them were accused of crimes way more serious than shoplifting, and the countries in question weren't being visited by the US President when it happened.

Well to be fair. one person was convicted for leaving a Bible in his hotel room.

And again they all served time in jail and there was no immediate release.(except one) so I would say not the same...still good.. not the same though.

Well to be fair. one person was convicted for leaving a Bible in his hotel room.

And again they all served time in jail and there was no immediate release.(except one) so I would say not the same...still good.. not the same though.

Fucking shoplifting bro.

Fucking shoplifting bro.

Yes and everyne you listed really didn't do any crime.... they were convicted of Espionage. (Filmaker, joutnalist)

So they were wrongly convicted and still served pruson time. Compared to someone who actually committed the crime and served zero time.
yeah shoplifting is minor. Still a crime. they should have sat there for at least 2 months in my opinion.

Enjoy your day brother

Yes and everyne you listed really didn't do any crime.... they were convicted of Espionage. (Filmaker, joutnalist)

So they were wrongly convicted and still served pruson time. Compared to someone who actually committed the crime and served zero time.
yeah shoplifting is minor. Still a crime. they should have sat there for at least 2 months in my opinion.

Enjoy your day brother

You don't think that freeing American citizens from hostile governments accused of serious, even if bogus crimes, is kind of more noteworthy than getting an American citizen freed from a friendly government accused of a minor crime?

You don't think that freeing American citizens from hostile governments accused of serious, even if bogus crimes, is kind of more noteworthy than getting an American citizen freed from a friendly government accused of a minor crime?

Not when they serve 5 years hard labor for a bogus crime.

Remember how many times Trump kind of shit on China during the election...Chiiiiiiina

@Rational Poster

It's funny though because I think they should have served their time but I credit Trump administration.

You don't think they should have served time and don't credit Trump administration.

This is a weird discussion

Back