"Three Times the Size of Me" Won't be an Excuse This Time

5679A5A6-1042-4CBE-BA8B-5F788974848A.jpeg

It is kinda hypocritical for him to make fun of little men and talk shit to Floyd saying he wears heels to make himself taller then he’s here doing the same thing... LOL

Last edited:
ktbuh.jpg

Conor seems actually a bit taller since he leans on Khabib, he has a 4-inch longer reach and according to his coach he's around 177 pounds in the cage so Khabib can't be more than 8-10 pounds heavier than him in the cage no mater what. And this guy fought in the FW as the Skeletor.

If Khabib beats the shit out of McGregor, bet your money on "the ring rust" excuse this time. "I haven't fought in "three" years and then I took a big risk by taking a fight against the worst matchup after going inactive for years unlike the other pussies in this game."

But no mather his excuse, he'll be humiliated beyond words if he can't knock him out in the first two rounds. All his aura will be gone after the fight and hopefully he'll be humble like Khabib says.

Khabib has a much better hair line.

"I even had to fight with a guy who will never be bald"

From that photo, lol- Color on his toes and his chin is still underneath khabib.
This, to me, is the biggest factor in fight....Im really interested to see how they look on fight night.Is khabib bigger or more importantly- more dense as well.
Don't get me wrong, mcgregor can still clip khabibby but good but if khabib does manage to get Conor down unscathed-----it'll be interesting.

You forgot the "Colin was on antibiotics" and had hurt ribs excuse roidgaine set up when he tapped out, or the knee "injury" which is why he couldn't finish Max excuse from other times. Didn't they claim he had staph or flu or something as well during the second Diaz fight or he "would have won easier and quicker"?
Conor literally had knee surgery right after the figt with max

Maybe the reach, but the height does not mean anything. Conor is taller than DC, but you know the difference

ktbuh.jpg

Conor seems actually a bit taller since he leans on Khabib, he has a 4-inch longer reach and according to his coach he's around 177 pounds in the cage so Khabib can't be more than 8-10 pounds heavier than him in the cage no mater what. And this guy fought in the FW as the Skeletor.

If Khabib beats the shit out of McGregor, bet your money on "the ring rust" excuse this time. "I haven't fought in "three" years and then I took a big risk by taking a fight against the worst matchup after going inactive for years unlike the other pussies in this game."

But no mather his excuse, he'll be humiliated beyond words if he can't knock him out in the first two rounds. All his aura will be gone after the fight and hopefully he'll be humble like Khabib says.

Cherry picked photo. Khabib is slightly taller. Look at the video again.

Btw, Khabib is slouching on this picture while Conor is trying to extend his body.

So, apparently, sherdog thinks that ‘lifts’ are basic dress shoes.

It’s almost like the average sherdogger knows nothing about fashion and clothing outside of the ‘Tap Out’ shirt their mother got them for their thirteenth birthday.
No wonder Brendan Schaub considers himself to be some kind on authority of fashion.

This place is getting more tragic by the day.

So, apparently, sherdog thinks that ‘lifts’ are basic dress shoes.

It’s almost like the average sherdogger knows nothing about fashion and clothing outside of the ‘Tap Out’ shirt their mother got them for their thirteenth birthday.
No wonder Brendan Schaub considers himself to be some kind on authority of fashion.

This place is getting more tragic by the day.

Mate, you're legitimately fucking retarded.

You can buy custom shoes like these that have lifts in them. And you can buy lifts and put them in the shoes as well.

Literally almost every male celebrity wears these shoes with lifts in them to red carpet events and such.

God you're a dumb fuck who actually thinks he's smart while having 0 knowledge on the topic.

Mate, you're legitimately fucking retarded.

You can buy custom shoes like these that have lifts in them. And you can buy lifts and put them in the shoes as well.

Literally almost every male celebrity wears these shoes with lifts in them to red carpet events and such.

God you're a dumb fuck who actually thinks he's smart while having 0 knowledge on the topic.

Bahaha, you fucking idiot. Are you having fun embarrassing yourself?

Or are you going to claim that you know where McGregor has his shoes custom made with lifts fitted? Or is it your x-ray vision? I’m ‘legitimately’ interested to know.

Oh my days, your arrogance is so illegitimate it’s hilarious.

McGregor will just cite ring rust, which his fans will happily gobble up.

I can just see and hear it now..

Ahmm.. well I was away for far too long..ahhmm because of this I was ineffective in the fight..fair play...to him but if I was ahmm more active I would of gotten the win I can promise you that..

Will all of Khabib’s injuries over the years be an excuse when Conor KO’s him?

“He isn’t in his prime anymore brooo, too many injurieeess”

At a distance, they look close to the same height. But up close, you can actually see Conor is quite a bit taller, even taller than Dana.

Image1.jpg

But Dana is still more jakkd.

dbpic.jpg

View attachment 440661

It is kinda hypocritical for him to make fun of little men and talk shit to Floyd saying he wears heels to make himself taller than then he’s here doing the same thing... LOL
McGregor's wearing normal dress shoes. This is what the fuck Floyd was wearing you blithering idiot.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-14-at-11.29.46-AM.png

Wrong. Khabib is taller and bigger than Conor.

Back