"Three Times the Size of Me" Won't be an Excuse This Time

Kael Rills

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ktbuh.jpg

Conor seems actually a bit taller since he leans on Khabib, he has a 4-inch longer reach and according to his coach he's around 177 pounds in the cage so Khabib can't be more than 8-10 pounds heavier than him in the cage no mater what. And this guy fought in the FW as the Skeletor.

If Khabib beats the shit out of McGregor, bet your money on "the ring rust" excuse this time. "I haven't fought in "three" years and then I took a big risk by taking a fight against the worst matchup after going inactive for years unlike the other pussies in this game."

But no mather his excuse, he'll be humiliated beyond words if he can't knock him out in the first two rounds. All his aura will be gone after the fight and hopefully he'll be humble like Khabib says.

Khabib is taller than Conor but Conor's reach advantage is more important than Khabib's slight height advantage, there is no excuses time.

McGregor will just cite ring rust, which his fans will happily gobble up.

If you watches the video youd see clealry khabib is taller and bigger.... But yea

Khabib is slightly taller (but its not meaningful and Conor has the reach advantage), and maybe ~5-10 lbs on Conor on fight night.

He chose to not fight for 2 years, it’s not like he was injured. No excuses. Can’t wait for this fight though, I may actually buy it instead of streaming it on my phone.

ktbuh.jpg

Conor seems actually a bit taller since he leans on Khabib, he has a 4-inch longer reach and according to his coach he's around 177 pounds in the cage so Khabib can't be more than 8-10 pounds heavier than him in the cage no mater what. And this guy fought in the FW as the Skeletor.

If Khabib beats the shit out of McGregor, bet your money on "the ring rust" excuse this time. "I haven't fought in "three" years and then I took a big risk by taking a fight against the worst matchup after going inactive for years unlike the other pussies in this game."

But no mather his excuse, he'll be humiliated beyond words if he can't knock him out in the first two rounds. All his aura will be gone after the fight and hopefully he'll be humble like Khabib says.

You forgot the "Colin was on antibiotics" and had hurt ribs excuse roidgaine set up when he tapped out, or the knee "injury" which is why he couldn't finish Max excuse from other times. Didn't they claim he had staph or flu or something as well during the second Diaz fight or he "would have won easier and quicker"?

Khabib is heavier and significantly stronger physically, but Conor has 4 inches more reach, IIRC. This is a fair fight, there will be no valid excuses when Khabib grinds Conor into meat slurry.

Khabib wears black, favorite color of fat women for a reason

Honestly Conor has never been one to make excuses, he called himself a pussy against Nate the first time

Khabib is much thicker then Conor and nearly kills himself to make 155. You will see a big difference is size come october 6th IF khabib makes weight.

Inch difference doesn’t mean shit when Khabib has a face and body thick as a grizzly bear.

ktbuh.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_09_20_at_6.16.39_PM.0.png

Your thread is a fail.

Conrad is an insecure manlet that wears lifts to make himself feel better
21-4 is your location? \what does that even mean? Is that you Mystereo or whatever the fuck your name is?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back