Three burglars enter Oklahoma house, occupant had AR-15...

good thing this didnt happen in california, where he wouldve been limited to 10 bullets

wouldve been very easy to have missed one of them

Someone comes in my house at night with a knife, I'm assuming they aren't there to take the TV and leave. You never give an armed criminal the benefit of the doubt.

Scumbags got what they deserved.

I don't know if I'm surprised or not about that people think that the death penalty is appropriate punishment for burglary for minors.

I wouldn't want to be the 23 year old guy though. Given his very superior arms he likely panicked in order to actually kill all of them instead of taking some less drastic measures, so not fun to have to live with having killed three people like that.

The getaway driver turned herself into police and has been charged with murder.

Apparently if you are an accomplice in a crime that results in a death, you can be charged with felony murder.

That's interesting, I did not know that.

I think it's pretty silly. Unless she coerced them into doing it they died because of their own poor decisions.

The girl didnt really entered the home, she was an accesory to a crime and now she gets felony murder on the three robbers?

Thats going to lead to a pretty expensive trial and prison for life for a woman that was not even a violent criminal.

Money well spent.

If she was free she would cost zero.

No, if she was free should would almost certainly commit more crimes and end up in and out of jail for life, to say nothing of all the victimizing of other people she'd do. You don't just wake up a getaway driver and then never do anything wrong again.

No sympathies from me.
I wish responsible citizens in Germany could own Guns & Rifles.

That would be racist because then Muslims and Africans wouldn't be able to invade and rape German women.

I don't know if I'm surprised or not about that people think that the death penalty is appropriate punishment for burglary for minors.

I wouldn't want to be the 23 year old guy though. Given his very superior arms he likely panicked in order to actually kill all of them instead of taking some less drastic measures, so not fun to have to live with having killed three people like that.

Death penalty as punishment for burglary? You make it sound as if they were executed by the state. These armed criminals were killed as an act of self defense as they were committing a home invasion, which is by its very definition a violent crime. While "meekly submit and hope that the bad men don't hurt you!" may be the current Swedish national ethos, not everybody has the same mentality.

Money well spent.

No, if she was free should would almost certainly commit more crimes and end up in and out of jail for life, to say nothing of all the victimizing of other people she'd do. You don't just wake up a getaway driver and then never do anything wrong again.

Plus, think about it this way, the state is saving money on the 3 shitheads who got killed. They probably would have been in and out of prison their whole lives. So they can lock up this fat bitch and still come out ahead on the whole deal.

Death penalty as punishment for burglary? You make it sound as if they were executed by the state. These armed criminals were killed as an act of self defense as they were committing a home invasion, which is by its very definition a violent crime. While "meekly submit and hope that the bad men don't hurt you!" may be the current Swedish national ethos, not everybody has the same mentality.

People are saying that it was an appropriate end for them, which should by any logic mean that they should have ended up dead regardless.

The authorities called it attempted burglary, so that's what I must go on. I also clearly referred to taking care of them without lethal consequences, but I assumed that the guy panicked as that level of violence can happen then.

Money well spent.

1.- You seem to be pretty generous with other people's money.

2.- How many violent criminals are women? criminal women for the most part are stupid as fuck girls who do whatever a man tells them to do, she was driving them because she was fucking one of them not because she is an evil genius.

People are saying that it was an appropriate end for them, which should by any logic mean that they should have ended up dead regardless.

The authorities called it attempted burglary, so that's what I must go on. I also clearly referred to taking care of them without lethal consequences, but I assumed that the guy panicked as that level of violence can happen then.

Break into someone's house with weapons, get shot by homeowner. Seems pretty appropriate to me. Without lethal consequences eh, I guess he should have shot the knives out of their hands? Lmao.

I think it's pretty silly. Unless she coerced them into doing it they died because of their own poor decisions.

See, I knew that a getaway driver could be charged with murder if the driver's accomplice murdered someone. For example, if you drive me to a bank and wait outside while I go in and murder the cashier, you would be charged with murder as well. That makes sense to me.

I'm not sure how I feel about this woman being charged with the murder of her own accomplice. I certainly don't feel a great deal of sympathy for her, but I have trouble seeing how it makes much sense.

His response doesn't imply there was any panicking. It's completely rational to respond the way he did.

Three men, at least two armed that you know of (with the third potentially armed, and the two potentially armed with even more dangerous concealed weapons) break into your home. As a thinking being, you have to assess your situation. Since these people are intruders, and armed ones at that, their words are not at all trustworthy. Would you trust an armed criminal? Of course not. So right away we can toss aside whatever assurances they may or may not have made as unreliable and useless. Therefore, the homeowner has to make assumptions. There are two broad assumptions he could make. One, that they are not there to hurt him, or two, that they are there to hurt him. If he assumes the first and is wrong, he may end up dead, as well as his other family members. Or raped, tortured, etc. If he assumes the second and is wrong, at worst he killed the type of people willing to break into another person's home with weapons.

Now, looking at it rationally, which assumption would you rather make? I certainly wouldn't want to make the one that gives armed criminals the benefit of the doubt, and I don't see how any sane person would.

Break into someone's house with weapons, get shot by homeowner. Seems pretty appropriate to me. Without lethal consequences eh, I guess he should have shot the knives out of their hands? Lmao.

Or maybe he should have used equivalent force, right? Gotta love that one. It's what makes self-defense laws in places like New York so absurd. 1 guy with a gun is equivalent to 3 guys (at least one of which is armed with a knife). 3 on 1 are nearly impossible odds to overcome; only something as powerful as a firearm can held you shift those odds in your favor.

1.- You seem to be pretty generous with other people's money.

2.- How many violent criminals are women? criminal women for the most part are stupid as fuck girls who do whatever a man tells them to do, she was driving them because she was fucking one of them not because she is an evil genius.

1 - Is that what you calling taking criminals off the street, really? "Generous"? Lol. So I guess it is "generous" to incarcerate all the murderers, rapists, armed robbers, burglars, thieves, etc. too? No, that's not generosity, that's the government actually correctly using money by fulfilling its most basic obligation to the people: to protect them from crime.

2 - Who cares? Statistics mean nothing. We're dealing with an individual woman who is a criminal. Just because a criminal belongs to a generally well-behaved demographic doesn't mean they don't get prosecuted. I don't give a shit if she was motivated by money, dick, or anything else. She did the deed, and that's all that matters. She wanted to play Bonnie & Clyde, well, time to get what she deserves.

Back