Thread to ask random MMA related questions

As opposed to right wing snowflakes who seek an unequal society created by inequality and dividing people by racial, gender and religious groupings.

Are you an SJW bro?

Look at that, I assumed your gender - you must be offended. I don't care.

Are you an SJW bro?

Goodness, if we don't get a handle on our genders we'll need more bathrooms than Species 8472 :eek:

Goodness, if we don't get a handle on our genders we'll need more bathrooms than Species 8472 :eek:
Its already started Clip, here is the list of genders you can proclaim yourself as in New York state

iNkrfSB.png

I don't even see Sherbro as a gender identity, im so offended.

Its already started Clip, here is the list of genders you can proclaim yourself as in New York state

iNkrfSB.png

I don't even see Sherbro as a gender identity, im so offended.

That's just too many fuckin bathrooms

Reminds me of the matrix

neo-matrix-lookin-for-the-bathroom-pic.jpg

Will no one answer any of the questions of this thread?

Are you an SJW bro?

{<jordan}

Nope, just equally irritated by both; two sides of the same coin: whiny bitches.

Who is the chick screaming from cage side at so many of the big fights? Don't tell me she was Eddie Alvarez's wife either. I just watched GSP Kos2 and a woman screamed hysterically a few times there too..

As opposed to right wing snowflakes who seek an unequal society created by inequality and dividing people by racial, gender and religious groupings.

<{Heymansnicker}>
At least they are honest about what they are doing lmao

Oh man, I forgot abt this thread.

If we don't fear you, why should we fear the consequences?

Why exactly?

{<RR}{<RR}
She always went for the finish, defended the title without hesitation, fought the top of her weight class her entire career, and never got a USADA violation. Say what you want but like it or not, win or lose Ronda Rousey is tough and a<{JustBleed}> fighter.

Also, her fight with Nunes was a fast stoppage.

It was a title fight. Give top contenders the benefit of the doubt. She was 1 fight out from being the defending champion. The ONLY time she has ever even been knocked down was because she was knocked unconscious once. She deserved to at least fall down even if just for 1 second.

Especially in a sport where things like this happen.
S73Rq1q.gif

StyasDw.gif

dFDKQno.gif

L9dG3y8.gif

TejJhcO.gif

OXa2zdu.gif
She wasn't busted up either. No broken nose, black eye, split lip, bleeding cut, etc. This is what she looked like directly after.
V6lDsmY.jpg

Back