Thread Prefixes for the Heavies are now active

What's the point of the prefix in the thread subject ? How is that helpful ?

What's the point of the prefix in the thread subject ? How is that helpful ?
To allow for threads to be sorted by their thread prefix.

Someone over there at the Sherdog Headquarters got too much time on there hands. imho

If there is one thing I was yearning for, it is the ability to sort Sherdog thread by some sort of thread prefix.

RFx0uMv.gif

Would we get a feature / function / option coming soon that allows us to toggle off these tags system ?

Got no problem with some members choosing to use the tags and sort how they look at the forum, etc.. cool, be my guest all I want is the option to go without them. Thank you.

We need "Breaking" and "Trolling" buttons.

If the rumors happens to be confirmed, can you change that?

If there is one thing I was yearning for, it is the ability to sort Sherdog thread by some sort of thread prefix.

RFx0uMv.gif
Too bad your going to be sorting through prefixes that have nothing to do with the thread.

If the rumors happens to be confirmed, can you change that?
Yes, thread starters can change their thread prefixes, and we can also change them to update their status if necessary.

These could be useful. Maybe a "Fantasy" pre-fix for fantasy fight type threads?

Also a "I've had a bad day and need to shit on a legend that isn't my favorite fighter" prefix might be helpful for sorting through but I fear it's a bit long.

Can we put the Daniel Cormier laughing emoji on the top row of the MMA folder next.

Polls should already have an indicator on the title when they have been added to a thread.

And as for posters creating polls of their own, users can become Platinum Members to create polls, but most importantly, Platinum Members are exempt from any banners, pop-ups and pop-under advertisements.

So if i got platinum the site would stop giving my phone AIDS?

We have added the Shoop prefix for users to be able to sort by Shoop threads, both in the heavies and in Shoopville.

Also, we welcome any more feedback beyond hot takes about these additions. This includes specific prefixes that you think should be added or removed.

Do we really need a "question" one? Isn't that what a question mark is for? And what exactly does "media" mean? Is the poster part of the media?

Back