Thread Prefixes for the Heavies are now active

No, to respond to several questions, it is extremely unlikely we will ever have a prefix listing an individual fighter.

We need one for “BREAKING” And for “UP and COMERS” like Erik Silva

I appreciate all the work you put in around here @jei.

fuck

this is gonna be a shit show...

i dont think thats an improvement. hate to be negative, but thats my honest opinion

That is a good suggestion.

Thats a bad suggestion. He is basically saying some sherdoggers are shit thread starters. We dont need to demean sherdoggers trying to get better at thread posting but encourage them to improve. More positivity less negativity is my moto. If there were more people like me and less people @Flokk this world would be a better place.

can we have a BRENDAN prefix for all Schlubb threads?

Thats a bad suggestion. He is basically saying some sherdoggers are shit thread starters. We dont need to demean sherdoggers trying to get better at thread posting but encourage them to improve. More positivity less negativity is my moto. If there were more people like me and less people @Flokk this world would be a better place.
What are you talking about? The 'No Spoilers' prefix is a decent idea, although thinking more to its application I don't think it would work well. Everyone who comes on here should have watched the fights they want to discuss or else they'll get spoiled.

wow

this is tremendous

sherdog is not dying

Abuse of these should lead to yellows and bans

Abuse of these should lead to yellows and bans
I have no interest in punishing users over this feature, but we don't want things to get out of hand, so suffice it to say we'll be paying attention. A few bad apples won't spoil this.

Requesting a “Huge if True” prefix

The Question prefix seems very unnecessary. I mean thats the purpose of a question mark, isn't it?

Too much prefixes, and it starts to be jarring and a mess.

SHFFS prefix for "Sign here for future shaming"?

{<redford}

P.S. SHOOP prefix for shoop threads?

No, to respond to several questions, it is extremely unlikely we will ever have a prefix listing an individual fighter.

I request that you reconsider....

P.S. SHOOP prefix for shoop threads?
We considered a Shoop prefix, but since shoop threads typically start with "SHOOP" in all caps, it might seem redundant. That said, it would a good way to sort through threads among the front page to get straight to shoops, so it's still an idea.

Red panty night for the web dev with the easiest job in the world.

Back