Thread of sad people who missed the KO

Imagine waking up (Europe here), not having seen the event... and Sherdog is full with: best KO ever, OMFG, craziest moment ever and best fight ever.

Come one man. Let's pray for me.
I stayed up until 7am for thay shit.

Was so worth it.

Imagine waking up (Europe here), not having seen the event... and Sherdog is full with: best KO ever, OMFG, craziest moment ever and best fight ever.

I recorded it and watched it before social media

I don't get your point. I read a couple of your posts earlier and you were putting "yea" or something like that at the end of your sentences, similar to the way Conor talks. Your first post in this thread made it seem like you're not Irish. Are you a non-Irish person who types like an Irish person because you like Conor? Or are you Irish?

My family are Irish immigrants but I was born here in the USA so technically im half and half

I'm from Europe too and there are so many options to watch the event aftr it aired that there can't be any excuses to miss the fights.

Cant you just watch it before going on sherdog? Got some kind of addiction?

I don't understand. Just record it and have some self control and stay off social media until you watch it?

I was sat with my mouth wide open for a good 30-40 seconds watching it without knowing the outcome

I feel for you man

Most fans only care about Jeremy Stephens, Conor-time & Aldo-time in that division.

Never check Sherdog before Fox

I saw the first 3 rounds then I got a text from a friend did you see what happened to zombie,thats when I knew I f ucked up

Back