Thousands of leading AI researchers sign pledge against killer robots

You're making this too easy.

To even expect you to be semi-witting and semi-coherent would be making it too hard. Alas, I don't.

You've made your motivations pretty clear bruh. You wish misery and death on all mankind

Seeing the death, but I'm not seeing the misery.

while pretending that what you advocate for would be good for humankind.

LOL

I would never pretend to advocate a position as stupid as "extinction of humans would be good for humankind," no matter how stupid the person I'm talking to may be.

Fedor is a wise man. He probably realizes how utterly despicable we are as a species and how much better for the earth it would be if the Terminators terminated us.

Hell yeah. This is a sentiment I can get behind.

To even expect you to be semi-witting and semi-coherent would be making it too hard. Alas, I don't.

Seeing the death, but I'm not seeing the misery.

LOL

I would never pretend to advocate a position as stupid as "extinction of humans would be good for humankind," no matter how stupid the person I'm talking to may be.
lol.

So you are now convincing yourself that you hope the human extinction by robots you are wishing for is gentle. LMAO. You need to be able to really lie to yourself to be on the extreme left eh? You are proving my point.

Keep lying to yourself. As I said, you are evidence #1 that many and maybe even most on the far left suffer from self loathing but also are delusional and dishonest even with themselves about their motivations.

This may be hard for a sociopath to believe but it really is possible for one human being to feel intense empathy for another human being. Even a complete stranger!

I know this is like trying to explain color to a blind person or music to the deaf. But you're just going to have to take my word on it.

How do you know he doesn't identify as a self aware toaster? Bigot!

No problem with that at all.

I actually have my own preferred pronoun and identity. I see myself as a king so naturally I prefer to be addressed as 'Your Royal Majesty'

The Borg from star trek represent an AI driven society that would wipe out humanity, and impose a collectivist will.

I have to assume Trotsky is a fan of theirs.

They check all the right boxes.

Ecologically, it is undeniable.

Existentially and morally, it's hard to deny. No species in known existence so brazenly fails to utilize its own abilities to its own species's detriment and moreover consciously takes actions toward destroying itself and all other known lifeforms out of sheer selfishness and arrogance. As the old saying goes, persons are good and people are bad - and, sadly, it is not coherent to judge our species based on its good persons (as, to be sure, the greatest and most moral individual animals in existence are humans as well) instead of on its bad people.

You are a human, right? By default you should naturally hope for the best for us. No other mammal sits around and thinks like this (Hopefully my species and people die)

Your idea of how the world works is also incredibly childish and downright naive. It's chaotic for sure, what do you expect from the most intelligent mammals on the planet that have left here and even visited space etc? LOL, oh no, the humans have had wars. The humans use fossil fuels.

You could spend 1 entire hour on YouTube and watch an animal documentary and realize they are much more violent than us on a discernible level. We at least try to work together sort of. Every other mammal is basically a gang member. Defend small to medium level of territory, kill intruders. And it will never evolve for them.

We as a people have tried and continue to try and improve. You must be depressed or have little to live for to hope humans all die.

This may be hard for a sociopath to believe but it really is possible for one human being to feel intense empathy for another human being. Even a complete stranger!

I know this is like trying to explain color to a blind person or music to the deaf. But you're just going to have to take my word on it.
Not sure what you are referring to here. Are you talking about the guy who wants to see every human die via violence at the hands of AI robots?

The Borg from star trek represent an AI driven society that would wipe out humanity, and impose a collectivist will.

I have to assume Trotsky is a fan of theirs.

They check all the right boxes.
I think he would be a fan but he is trying to spin it now that he would want them to kill all of humankind gently with sleeping pills or something.

You are a human, right? By default you should naturally hope for the best for us. No other mammal sits around and thinks like this (Hopefully my species and people die)

Your idea of how the world works is also incredibly childish and downright naive. It's chaotic for sure, what do you expect from the most intelligent mammals on the planet that have left here and even visited space etc? LOL, oh no, the humans have had wars. The humans use fossil fuels.

You could spend 1 entire hour on YouTube and watch an animal documentary and realize they are much more violent than us on a discernible level. We at least try to work together sort of. Every other mammal is basically a gang member. Defend small to medium level of territory, kill intruders. And it will never evolve for them.

We as a people have tried and continue to try and improve. You must be depressed or have little to live for to hope humans all die.
I think we should all understand now that when he posts about his issues and suggests his views are for the betterment of mankind that he is full of shit. He would love to see all of mankind burn and advocates for things he feels would bring us down.

So, no, I don't hate myself. I just hate you. And that hate for you doesn't drive or motivate me to do much of anything but feel sad. It's my love for other human beings and for life itself that motivates me to be a leftist and to work hard to further leftist causes.

You love human beings yet you previously expressed indifference at people being assaulted for having political views you don't like and now you are in here expressing an overly nihilistic and hateful view of the world.

For all your grandstanding you sure as hell don't come off like someone whos full of understanding and compassion. Rather you exude the same behavior that lead to your political philosophy routinely becoming a corrupt authoritarian farce

In before a long winded "No u"

You love human beings yet you previously expressed indifference at people being assaulted for having political views you don't like and now you are in here expressing an overly nihilistic and hateful view of the world.

For all your grandstanding you sure as hell don't come off like someone whos full of understanding and compassion. Rather you exude the same behavior that lead to your political philosophy routinely becoming a corrupt authoritarian farce

In before a long winded "No u"

He's trolling, hence why he had a timeout for a while before being recently let back.

He's trolling, hence why he had a timeout for a while before being recently let back.
i sometimes wonder if hes just a really dedicated Ripskater type troll.

Even by WR standards he is overly nonsensical

Fuck, I hope robots wipe out the human race.

If you hate humans so much kill yourself and take whoever raised and nourished an asshole like you with you.

Back