Thousands of Haitians stranded in Tijuana looking for the American dream.

Looks like a good business opportunity for the coyotes

Fucking Brazil, I mentioned this to that Brazilian poster with the Native American name the other day. It's gotten so shitty in Brazil that the fucking Haitians(!) packed up and left.

In any case I don't believe this story because my buddies on the right told me that Obummer is trying to flood us with illegals, because they're future Dem voters.

I couldn't imagine going through something like that . . .

I wonder if the Haitians like the Tijuana Donkey shows?

Fucking Brazil. It's gotten so shitty in Brazil that the fucking Haitians(!) packed up and left.

Neighboring Venezuela is also a shitdump. Third world countries will never develop into first anytime soon.

I know whats up with Venezuela but what's happening in Brazil? Just general shittiness? or some event?

why wont they stay in Mexico? Surely better than Haiti

Neighboring Venezuela is also a shitdump. Third world countries will never develop into first anytime soon.

I know whats up with Venezuela but what's happening in Brazil? Just general shittiness? or some event?

Venezuela communism, Brazil commodities falling creating a supply shock which led to stagflation and a political class which didnt acted quick enough.

Although claiming Brazil is on the same state as Venezuela is a joke, Brazil is still ahead of many countries in a lot of ways, it just had a small recession like a shitload of other countries did after China slowed down.

The country is still industrialized but income inequality is so high that the small guys suffer disproportionally.

The part where they were working in Brazil before the crisis and managed to save enough money for the human traffickers.

ah, i thought you meant mexico put out a specific statement that they would take in economically viable labourers

ah, i thought you meant mexico put out a specific statement that they would take in economically viable labourers

Its TJ, if you have 2 hands and 2 feet you can find work.

Fucking Brazil, I mentioned this to that Brazilian poster with the Native American name the other day. It's gotten so shitty in Brazil that the fucking Haitians(!) packed up and left.

In any case I don't believe this story because my buddies on the right told me that Obummer is trying to flood us with illegals, because they're future Dem voters.

A lot of them came to work in construction but everything is halted now, plus most speak english and french probably easier to adapt to the US. Let them in you goofs

Back