Thoughts on this pyramid? Agree? Disagree?

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: Do not come into this thread to make rape jokes.

Rape-Culture-v3.png

Do you find this to be accurate in your experience?

I know most of us are men here...i just want to gather your thoughts on this...

All opinions welcome.

IMO 'unequal pay' does not have anything to do within that pyramid. The rest isn't that wrong; I just think that blaming all men won't help.

I did that stealthing thing but the opposite way.

I generally agree with this, though I would not put whistling on a continuum that leads to rape. Also, while some sexist attitudes no doubt lead one to believe women are "asking for it" or other things that would place it on a continuum of sexual violence, I think a good many sexist attitudes, probably most, are unrelated to sexual violence.

Lol at unequal pay being non the scale.

Finally, I am not very experienced when it comes to locker room banter, but crude sexual talk about women is not something I have a problem with, so long as it stays in the locker room.

I think the real problems are mainly physical in some sense. Physically following a person can be very threatening. Touching people when they don't want you to and there is a low probability of consent is a problem. Sneaking photos up a women's skirt or sending them unsolicited nude pics is a problem.

So I guess I start buying into this more about midway up the pyramid.

My unsolicited dick pics do usually lead to rape, women are out of control.

so begging and saying please a lot must be in the green portion not shown

on a serious note alcohol doesn't make the list

so begging and saying please a lot must be in the green portion not shown

on a serious note alcohol doesn't make the list

So much of the campus rape culture feminists allege is simply poor decisions made by drunk young men and drunk young women.

Its a slippery slope from locker room banter to gang rape.

So much of the campus rape culture feminists allege is simply poor decisions made by drunk young men and drunk young women.
one of the best experiences/lessons I had with my daughter. I met her and my wife in Austin TX and went to 6th street, she hadn't turned 21 yet, we got there kind of late messed around and as it got to be around 2:00 am bars are closing, all of these local black guys are coming out of bars with these girls drunk of their ass... the guys asking, is this your hotel, is this where you're staying
I was able to give her a real life example of what happens when you drink too much and get away from your group.

Not really sure what I'm looking at does it mean locker room banter leads to gang rape like the old so called gateway drugs?

Its a slippery slope from locker room banter to gang rape.
Looks more like a steep climb unless I'm looking at the pyramid wrong , the slippery slope would be from gang rape to locker room banter

I pretty much reject that pyramid outright because of its attempted conclusion.

There's a very hard line between forms of rape and murder, and everyone else. It's not steps down a path, or up a pyramid, it's hard line.

The rest of us are not steps removed from raping, we are an impassable wall away from it.

To suggest otherwise is nonsense. And it is vulgar to try and solve the problem by trying to spread the guilt.

Feminists demonizing and emasculating males has been to women's detriment. There was a time when men would beat the shit out of disgusting perverts and rapists who preyed on women. That kind of useful violence is now considered toxic masculinity. What is happening in Europe is a strong example of just how much feminism has destroyed males. Instead of physically destroying the Muslims and North Africans who are aggressively sexually assaulting Europe's women the men are wearing skirts, putting on lipstick, creating hashtags and talking about feelings. Where are the men who are willing to fight? Castrated by a twisted ideology.

Feminism is Cancer.

school-boys-skirts.jpg

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

Looks more like a steep climb unless I'm looking at the pyramid wrong , the slippery slope would be from gang rape to locker room banter
So people start off gang raping right off the bat before slowly settling down to some locker room banter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back