Thoughts on the dawn of GSP's return.

Oh I do!

And I hate when I take a nasty shit at work, and wiping doesn't quite cut it, and I need a shower.

I hate that feeling.
Use water to rinse it with your hands and wash your hands after.

I was so happy to see a fighter go out on top. so I am a little disappointed to see GSP come back. but also very excited to see him fight again.

as others have mentioned, GSP is very shrewd and so he must see something in Bisping that gives him the advantage

I thought that Woodley was a much easier match up. Low volume striker with a limited gas tank. GSP is a master of distance. Reference the Rory fight.

What's your point? Dana's comments kept GSP away. Then when GSP wanted to come back Dana refused to offer a fight and made more comments.

GSP himself said the new owners would not pay him what he wanted. Said "They would have to re-introduce him"

Oh I do!

And I hate when I take a nasty shit at work, and wiping doesn't quite cut it, and I need a shower.

I hate that feeling.
Bring a Pampers baby wipe to work in a Ziplock bag. Problem solved.

And that had nothing to do with him not coming back. Money and the right deal is why..
Says who. The owners left Dana in charge. Dana was clearly not on board with GSP coming back. You have no idea if Dana was the driving force or not. But we know Dana's comments kept GSP away for 3 years.

Not much he hasn't had a finish in about 10 years probs won't watch tbh

Says who. The owners left Dana in charge. Dana was clearly not on board with GSP coming back. You have no idea if Dana was the driving force or not. But we know Dana's comments kept GSP away for 3 years.

They left him in charge of the day-to-day they did not leave him in charge of cutting checks. He must clear this with his bosses. A high school principal is in charge of the day-to-day, but they can't hire a new teacher for $200,000 a year.

Last edited:
What really makes it interesting is also the new comments from George about doing more striking again like he used too.

Couple things here, the fire is back and when he was a striker primarily is when he engoyed fitting the most. Maybe

Or Maybe his knees are shot, and he can't spam takedowns anymore. He knows this and has been spending the last two years getting his striking game back.

Anyone seen the crow lately ? When cote the crow and GSP were all sparring all the time they were all good strikers, maybe they been locked away and that's what's happened?

Or maybe just maybe since he's already sparred with mike and knows he can toss him around he's looking for the easy pay day.

We won't know until the bell rings.

Don't blink bitches

GSP didn't really go out on top since the Hendricks decision was not clear cut. I still want to see GSP rematch Hendricks and fuck him up good... and do it post-USADA.

I'm excited to see if GSP really is going for the kill, rather than bullshitting like how he was going to fuck up Nick Diaz for being so disrespectful.

He's got to be jealous seeing Rory & Wonderboy handle tough opponents easily and finish some of them.

GSP was on a real PED testing program prior to Hendricks fight. I don't see what will really change for him.

Finishing Bisping seems like a real stretch. layoff. older. fighting bigger guy

the more I think about it the more I favor Bisping. I am starting to get excited about this fight. massive challenge for GSP

The thing to consider in this fight is that gsp takes down anyone he fights if he wants to basically. Bispings tdd is most likely going to be useless.

Question is can gsp handle the fight game anymore? If he takes punches from bisping, is he going to fold early?

Back