Thoughts on Jones

He didn't intend to run over lady? He also didn't intend to come back, collect his cash and rest of his cocaine and run off again hoping over the fence while an off duty detective witnessed it?

With all the craziness swirling over his recent failed tests and the suggestion of tainted supplements I started to think more about what the Jackson camp had suggested about someone tainting maybe a drink or food for Jones. Since no one has been really talking about this I've been seeing more and more how this would be a perfect plan for someone. I believe that this is actually a far more likely scenario other than tainted supplements considering how old this PED is in the realm of sports.

I personally believe that since he's sleazy enough to have been caught cheating more than once now I'm not speculating that he's innocent of the doping allegations. I just wonder that if you were Jones, and he actually didn't knowingly cheat, what thoughts would you be having about your MMA future?

Jones is a very polarizing figure when it comes to MMA (putting it lightly) so it's only expected that he probably has a few enemies that he's not aware of in his camp. I believe this is the most likely scenario if he has people who were on his side once, since it's kinda already happened in the past with previous training partners like Rashad Evans, who are still with him and hate him even though they train out of the same team...enough to go refill a water bottle for him and slip in some oral turilabol during fight week?

If that was the case then it's obviously someone close enough to Jones to be a significant part of his team to gain his trust and access to him personally.

Would you be looking for a team change? Where do you think Jones would fair off with best?

My thoughts on YOU and Jones: 1. There is a reason that you only have 77 received likes as a blue belt.......NO ONE likes what you think. 2. Cut the bull shit.......Jones has a history of bad decisions and a previous drug testing failure.

P.S, Hillary isnt president and OJ isnt innocent.

My thoughts on YOU and Jones: 1. There is a reason that you only have 77 received likes as a blue belt.......NO ONE likes what you think. 2. Cut the bull shit.......Jones has a history of bad decisions and a previous drug testing failure.

P.S, Hillary isnt president and OJ isnt innocent.

Hate to break it to you friend but I'm not here for a popularity contest, I don't really care how many likes I've received. I only come one here once in a blue moon to get different opinions from people. I actually have a life outside of this place so that's why I don't have close to 1000 posts in just over a year.

Why so much hate anyways? How about don't be a complete d*ck and don't comment on something if you don't have anything constructive to add. Must be some piece of work to chew people out online for posting an inquiry on a hypothetical situation.

Last edited:
Relax, both us and Jon have years worth of suspension time to think about all sorts of stuff :D

I think he would fair off the best in jail - where everyone else on this board would be if we got caught doing what he has historically done.

crashing a car and taking ped's?

pretty sure I wouldnt go to jail for that

Hate to break it to you friend but I'm not here for a popularity contest, I don't really care how many likes I've received. I only come one here once in a blue moon to get different opinions from people. I actually have a life outside of this place so that's why I don't have close to 1000 posts in just over a year.

Why so much hate anyways? How about don't be a complete d*ck and don't comment on something if you don't have anything constructive to add. Must be some piece of work to chew people out online for posting an inquiry on a hypothetical situation.

Just tired of you "hypothetical" dick suckers rehashing this bullshit over and over.......

He is guilty you fucking idiot......now go back to licking Conors nuts.......

Just tired of you "hypothetical" dick suckers rehashing this bullshit over and over.......

He is guilty you fucking idiot......now go back to licking Conors nuts.......

Wow, must be getting tired of living in your mom's basement. I bet you have people in your life who treat you like crap and you're too much of a pussy to take it out in the real world so you come on here trying to tell people what to do and make yourself feel like an absolute boss. I'm just relieved you didn't post like a fuckin' dozen or so memes like you have in other threads before, it makes you look like more of a grown-up when you use your big boy words...

By the way, how many passive homo references can someone string together in one sentence? Scratch that earlier statement, you must be getting tired of living in your mom's closet.

If you're tired of people talking about MMA on an MMA forum you've come to the wrong place, this forum beats dead horses until they're skeletons, but you'd already know that I you were here for more than like two years and weren't just a trolling piece of shit.

Again, I'm pretty sure Jones is guilty, I'm just happy I had you there to guide me friend.

I'm also not a fan of Conor so I don't know where you got that idea...just verifies that you're talking out your ass.

Wow, must be getting tired of living in your mom's basement. I bet you have people in your life who treat you like crap and you're too much of a pussy to take it out in the real world so you come on here trying to tell people what to do and make yourself feel like an absolute boss. I'm just relieved you didn't post like a fuckin' dozen or so memes like you have in other threads before, it makes you look like more of a grown-up when you use your big boy words...

By the way, how many passive homo references can someone string together in one sentence? Scratch that earlier statement, you must be getting tired of living in your mom's closet.

If you're tired of people talking about MMA on an MMA forum you've come to the wrong place, this forum beats dead horses until they're skeletons, but you'd already know that I you were here for more than like two years and weren't just a trolling piece of shit.

Again, I'm pretty sure Jones is guilty, I'm just happy I had you there to guide me friend.

I'm also not a fan of Conor so I don't know where you got that idea...just verifies that you're talking out your ass.

You are a great troll.......im surprised you are only a blue belt.

Back