Thoughts on Jared Kushner (America's real president)

Don't know him. The people he likely knows have interests that may not mesh with actual American interests.

Also, the bombing of Syria went against "America First" and did not impress me.

McVeteran going full anti-Semite for his corporate string pullers haha.
I still remember when you got upset I called Iraq and Afghan Vets pawns for corporations. You are disgrace to that uniform ya little bitch.

Antisemitism is a most curious mental disease.

Do you call out the anit-islam posters when they state all Muslims are X or do you save your highmindedness for protecting jews?

Yes I have, and I'll say it again. Anyone who says any ethnic / religious / racial group automatically thinks X, is a stupid bigot. Stop trying to pathetically hide your BS behind someone else's BS.

Anymore stupid bigot questions?

Antisemitism is a most curious mental disease.

Oh yea well the Jews call themselves the chosen people and do you get upset when people go all anti Muslim? Do you? Do you?

Oh you do? Well I still hate jews, i mean zionsits, no, I mean Jews dammit.

Yes I have, and I'll say it again. Anyone who says any ethnic / religious / racial group automatically thinks X, is a stupid bigot. Stop trying to pathetically hide your BS behind someone else's BS.

Anymore stupid bigot questions?

Then you are the highminded exception on the WR.

I think we gonna see a lot of this from right wingers. Instead of admitting trump has duped them and he was liberal all along. We gonna see jared and ivanka getting all the blame for brainwashing him. You gotta save face I guess

Then you are the highminded exception on the WR.

That's not setting the bar very high, but even you are capable of rising above the LCD of the WR.

Back