Thoughts on Jared Kushner (America's real president)

He is a jew, so Israel and other jews > the US.

He is a Jew so therefore it's automatic that he thinks X, well you just confirmed your anti Zionism is really something else.....

How about we take an adult view and admit that there are different forces acting on trump the president. For a guy with zero public office experience who got in with very unconventional coalition/circumstances and whose policies have been all over the map, why is it hard to envision different factions competing for and having huge influence on him?

Bannon and his alt right zoo crew have been a bit of a disaster and now the Axis of adults are having more influence, which includes a Jew (plays spooky music). I am happy becuase it may result in better policy and an alt right temper tantrum/implosion, although I am not sold on the neocon FP.

Steve Doucy and Kilmeade from Fox and Friends run the country. Whatever Fembot blond they have on the show is only there to listen to Bill O whack it over the phone. She sets no policy.

Makes more sense when you consider that it was a mix of Muslim and Christians being gassed. Judaism doesn't care for those two much.

What do you basis this on?

Putin and Trump are both controlled by Chabad Lubavich. The fact that individuals actually think that Trump is a Russian agent when he (and Putin) are surrounded by Doomsday sect Orthodox Jews and representatives of high-level Jewish-owned financial institutions many of whose upper echelon staff are Israeli dual citizens is not a good commentary on the vigilance of the modern day citizen.

And what evidence do you have for this insane bullshit conspiracy theory?

Do you even know what Chabad is? It is a group of Hasidic Jews.

Hasidic Jews are the last type of jews who would be in control of anything or ruling the world, they basically entirely reject the secular non-Jewish world and live in seclusion and don't mix. You might find MODERN Orthodox Jewish politicians, bankers, businessmen etc, but you will pretty much only find Hasidic Jews working with other and for Jews or trying for politics in Israel. Outside of that they avoid the secular world.

Oh so now Kushner is a mossad agent?

LMAO at you

How about we take an adult view and admit that there are different forces acting on trump the president. For a guy with zero public office experience who got in with very unconventional coalition/circumstances and whose policies have been all over the map, why is it hard to envision different factions competing for and having huge influence on him?

Bannon and his alt right zoo crew have been a bit of a disaster and now the Axis of adults are having more influence, which includes a Jew (plays spooky music). I am happy becuase it may result in better policy and an alt right temper tantrum/implosion, although I am not sold on the neocon FP.

This is really the most logical answer. That and that Trump really does want better relations with the Russians and understands how the Chinese do fuck with us.

It is also reasonable to believe that Trump does maybe have prior biases on Russia due to Russian friends, perhaps being af an of Russian history, and lastly business interests in the country.

Bannon so far has been a complete failure for Trump, and his scathing speech at CPAC about the need to 'destroy' the administrative state should scare anyone who isn't firmly anti-government. Bannon is like a weird anti-government type nationalist type, where as the variety of nationalists in Europe, Africa or Asia understand the benefits and the need of having an effective government.

It's incredible the amount of Jewish based backers that are intertwined in the highest places of business and government in this country.

Stupidity

Oh yeah those Hasidic jews are sure controlling the world.

hasidic-jews-walk-through-the-rain-after-attending-the-ringling-and-picture-id3276734

F121028MH85-e1379491521641.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...n-top-beneficiary-section-8-article-1.2639120

http://gothamist.com/2016/05/17/hasidic_wburg_section_8.php

^^ yep with 55% of them in poverty on welfare (on average) and a rejection of secular school material they will surely take over the science, finance, economics, government and everything else!! It is the same in Israel and elsewhere. In fact in the U.S. the bulk of the Hasidic population doesn't even speak English on a day by day basis they speak Yiddish!

Which after all we know that Yiddish is the language that rules the world right?

He is a Jew so therefore it's automatic that he thinks X, well you just confirmed your anti Zionism is really something else.....

On this forum, its a safe assumption.

Stupidity

Oh yeah those Hasidic jews are sure controlling the world.

hasidic-jews-walk-through-the-rain-after-attending-the-ringling-and-picture-id3276734

F121028MH85-e1379491521641.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...n-top-beneficiary-section-8-article-1.2639120

http://gothamist.com/2016/05/17/hasidic_wburg_section_8.php

^^ yep with 55% of them in poverty on welfare (on average) and a rejection of secular school material they will surely take over the science, finance, economics, government and everything else!! It is the same in Israel and elsewhere. In fact in the U.S. the bulk of the Hasidic population doesn't even speak English on a day by day basis they speak Yiddish!

Which after all we know that Yiddish is the language that rules the world right?
I never said anything about Hasidic Jews you illiterate peon.

There's some interesting *theories* on him if that's your thing.

I'll link a couple vids for your viewing pleasure if you like. Here's the first one I'll post

Oh what do you know more hypocritical Christian supremacist stuff about end of times and Jews being satan.
I never said anything about Hasidic Jews you illiterate peon.

No but you are clearly a bigot and anti-semitic. As I am now seeing from your posting style and you giving 'likes' to known crazies and antisemitic conspiracy theorists in here.

I know your type.

Doomsday Christian type and antisemitic you make a mockery of the church.

This. He's a scary guy for sure. He's akin to a wolf in sheep clothing. Appears polite / but is ruthless and merciless in action.

I say he more a sheep in wolf's clothing. He has all the position because he inheritied, and is married to first daughter. He did not earn his spot liek a wolf has to in the wild.

Oh what do you know more hypocritical Christian supremacist stuff about end of times and Jews being satan.

No but you are clearly a bigot and anti-semitic. As I am now seeing from your posting style and you giving 'likes' to known crazies and antisemitic conspiracy theorists in here.

I know your type.

Doomsday Christian type and antisemitic you make a mockery of the church.
I wasn't liking a post based on the poster stating the style of Judaism they mentioned. The only portion of the post I felt was valid was the idea that yes there is certainly a very wealthy and influential groups of Jews that do lobby and hold heads of significant companies. Sorry the like function doesn't give that discription along with it. Back to the point, This in turn allows for considerable contributions that allow for greater influence in the political arena. Are you going to deny this? Granted any organization that has money can lobby and sway our pathetic politicians. Far from the wisdom and proverbs are our political figures.

Nor did I state that it was bad, hence your still an illiterate peon and now an angry peon of one at that for what?

You don't like the video I linked, oh well. And yes based on theology Judaism does fall short when it comes to Christ, just the same as any other religions that deny Christ. Don't like it? Oh well, good for you hope the rest works out for you in the long run.

Lol antisemitic? Look up my post history and threads. I'm one of the few in recent memory to make threads in support of Israel on several occasions. But please by all means continue in your assumptions, it suites your *intellect* well.

Judge least you be judged how's it working out for you. Oh I already know, a mockery :rolleyes:

This is th eWR so I am allowed to steriotype, so yes 99.9% of jews care about Isreal more than the country in which they live, and they care more about other jews that goy, who are there to serve them.

I assume you've heard of the chosen peopel thing in their religion/culture?

I can only imagine the new levels of triggered and/or rustled Bannon is knowing that he was ousted in favor of a young rich jewish kid. It's great. Kushner is probably a better voice in Trump's ear than an old bigot white nationalist like Bannon.

I would bet the farm that if Trump hadn't run, Jared and Ivanka would have both been Hillary supporters and voters.

http://njjewishnews.com/article/28151/historian-2016s-is-most-jewish-race

TeviTroyXO_300_400_90.jpg

A presidential historian and former White House staffer told an Aug. 11 gathering in Long Branch that the 2016 presidential race is shaping up to be the “most Jewish” in history.

“Think about it,” said Dr. Tevi Troy. “Both leading candidates, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, have machatunim,” Jewish in-laws of their daughters. (Chelsea Clinton is married to the Jewish Marc Mezvinsky, and Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, married the Orthodox Jared Kushner, originally of Livingston, after converting.)

“It’s remarkable how little comment there is” on this phenomenon, Troy said. “The larger American society accepts this with nary a second thought. I can’t think of any other country where the leading candidates have machatunim — except Israel.”

/

Other examples of the “Jewish flavor” permeating the campaign arena: Vermont Democrat Sen. Bernie Sanders, who has been gaining ground on Clinton in the race, is Jewish, and Lauren Bush Lauren, niece of Republican hopeful Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida, is married to the Jewish David Lauren (son of fashion designer Ralph Lauren).

/

As the 20th century went on, Jews became increasingly involved with American politics, mostly with the Democratic Party. As they grew more comfortable on the political stage, a host of Jewish groups began lobbying the president and Congress.

/

However, it has been in the 21st century that Jewish influence has really blossomed, starting with the Democratic nomination of then Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman, an Orthodox Jew, as Al Gore’s running mate in the 2000 election.

This is th eWR so I am allowed to steriotype, so yes 99.9% of jews care about Isreal more than the country in which they live, and they care more about other jews that goy, who are there to serve them.

I assume you've heard of the chosen peopel thing in their religion/culture?

Sure on sherfront you can be a stupid bigot and I can call you one. But I am not going to follow your backtracking into subsequent lines of stupidity. He is a jew so therefore he thinks or will do "X" is just a dumb thing to say. You have been treading water between making legit comments about Israel to downright anti-Semitic comments about jews for the better part of a decade on this site. Normally you back down from your more asinine comments when called out, nice to see you are on full shertard mode today.

Sure on sherfront you can be a stupid bigot and I can call you one. But I am not going to follow your backtracking into subsequent lines of stupidity. He is a jew so therefore he thinks or will do "X" is just a dumb thing to say. You have been treading water between making legit comments about Israel to downright anti-Semitic comments about jews for the better part of a decade on this site. Normally you back down from your more asinine comments when called out, nice to see you are on full shertard mode today.

Do you call out the anit-islam posters when they state all Muslims are X or do you save your highmindedness for protecting jews?

Back