Thoughts on "Gymnasticbodies"

mmajunkie12

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys was wondering if anybody is familiar with this? Worth the $$?

How does it stack up to any of the other programs out there?
Id love to learn the skills side of things but would honestly prefer to master the basic movements.
Any info or ideas would be appreciated thankyou.

I've been doing it for a few years now. I love it. It's basically turning back the clock on my body.

I also got the stretching courses and those were probably more valuable than Foundations, but both are great. search the forum for my name and gymnastic bodies and you'll see I've talked about the workouts in some depth.

Hi guys was wondering if anybody is familiar with this? Worth the $$?

How does it stack up to any of the other programs out there?
Id love to learn the skills side of things but would honestly prefer to master the basic movements.
Any info or ideas would be appreciated thankyou.
I didn't think it was about learning actual flips and such, but just a program that focused on their library of bodyweight movements.

I've been doing it for a few years now. I love it. It's basically turning back the clock on my body.

I also got the stretching courses and those were probably more valuable than Foundations, but both are great. search the forum for my name and gymnastic bodies and you'll see I've talked about the workouts in some depth.
I have not done any calisthenics in a long while, has it helped build actual strength? Or is actual strength only the domain of barbells?

I have not done any calisthenics in a long while, has it helped build actual strength? Or is actual strength only the domain of barbells?

It'll get you very strong. And strong in some very strange planes of motion.

Tried searching Sherdog for your old post but couldn't find it. Search bar said no results found.

so the basic progressions of gb are planche, lever and the core exercises? i can remember the old dragon door article of sommer. are there also pull ups or push ups in the program? pistol squats?

what's your age?

Back