Thought Usman Was Better

Joedaman55

Don't be homeless
@Blue
Reaction score
Thought Usman was one of the top 2 in the division but I think he gets pieces up by a good boxer with takedown defense. Prolly around #4 or #5 but there are serious holes in his game from being a champ.

Usman has always been overrated. Dude has one finish again top 20 comp and people are acting like he's a world beater

He's beating everyone they put in front of him, and it's not even close.

Not impressed. The UFC can't get fighters to step forward and sign to fight this guy?

That won't be a problem after watching this match

His striking defense is brutal. He's going to be that good wrestler that falls in love with striking (Koscheck, Rashad, Ect.) and gets KO'd.

That was one of the worst fights I’ve ever seen.

Have you actually watched Maia's fights?
If he does not win, he makes his opponents look bad 90% of the time

Wish Ponzinibbio would have KO’d him tonight. After watching I have little doubt that’s what would’ve happened.

Thought Usman was one of the top 2 in the division but I think he gets pieces up by a good boxer with takedown defense. Prolly around #4 or #5 but there are serious holes in his game from being a champ.
I seriously think Colby pieces him up on the feet and embarrasses him and I fucking hate Colby Covington, so it takes a lot for me to type that.

Back