thought on potential Khabib vs Mayweather fight... Khabib can win...

Steve Collins is 54 and hasn't Boxed since 1997 and would Box Khabib into a coma.

I would never think Khabib could beat Floyd this decade in a boxing match...
but Khabib has better cardio than Conor...
and can take a punch better than Conor...
So I do think he could do better than Conor (just like in MMA :D)

And stop saying he's just a wrestler. Combat Sambo employs striking and Khabib is a world champ champ in it.

Khabib has nothing to lose and if he goes the distance it would be impressive

You are totally embarrassing yourself.

Conor had a better chance of winning Floyd even tho it was very unlikely so tel me what do you think ?

People talk about Conor fans being delusional, when you’ve got these people saying a board is going to outbox Floyd. A fucking grappler. At least Conor was actually the best boxer in MMA. A guy that had 18/21 knockouts. This guy can’t even knock someone out in full mount for an entire round, and he’s supposed to beat Floyd? Lmao. He doesn’t even have a punchers chance. That’s how far the skill gap is.

I think he'd technically do better than McG because he's durable and has a gas tank, and could probably make it to the final bell.
I think he'd look sillier doing it though.

I hope this fight does not get made.

Skill gap is huge. Khabib would have hard time winning boxing even if added rules allowed elbows .

ok listen up

with khabib pushin for the mayweather fight and the talks comin from the mayweather side n all that ish, its worth analyzing here

khabib can stand a chance if this ever happens

think bout it if it happens it will probably be more than a year or two from now.

khabib is a young bear fighter with weird ass boxing and superhuman strength
and he can KO ppl with his weird punches

Mayweather will be OLD AS HELL.. and he will be fighting that young bear who will be in his face throwing everything into every punch trying to knock out the old man.

all it would take khabib is 1 big shot to land on Floyd's old head, and could be lights out. and we know Khabib has an iron jaw, theres no way Floyd can KO him with those big gloves.

tho he will likely beat him up until Khabib gets that big awkward punch that drops him

itn ot gone happen.

hell ya floyd would want it cause he oinly about fights that wont risk the 0 in 50-0.

Every advantage imaginable

vs

(more+specific)skill and (boxing specific)experience.

It’s really as simple that and people think Khabib has no chance. I like his odds.

People talk about Conor fans being delusional, when you’ve got these people saying a board is going to outbox Floyd. A fucking grappler. At least Conor was actually the best boxer in MMA. A guy that had 18/21 knockouts. This guy can’t even knock someone out in full mount for an entire round, and he’s supposed to beat Floyd? Lmao. He doesn’t even have a punchers chance. That’s how far the skill gap is.

Khabib would have exactly the same chance Conor had. It doesn't matter that Conor is a striker, the skill gap between Mayweather and either of them is so huge Khabib and Conor may as well be the same person.

Conor and Khabib are both children in the boxing ring with Mayweather. Neither has any more of a chance than the other.

khabib would smesh floyd

conor took rounds of floyd easy and we all saw that khabib has superior and cardio than conor

he is also younger than floyd, doesn't drink and listen to rap music so he can focus on pure training
99.9% sure floyd wins 999 times out of 1000

No. Just no. No MMA fighter will ever beat Floyd fucking Mayweather in a boxing match. Stop it.

Back