thought on potential Khabib vs Mayweather fight... Khabib can win...

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
ok listen up

with khabib pushin for the mayweather fight and the talks comin from the mayweather side n all that ish, its worth analyzing here

khabib can stand a chance if this ever happens

think bout it if it happens it will probably be more than a year or two from now.

khabib is a young bear fighter with weird ass boxing and superhuman strength
and he can KO ppl with his weird punches

Mayweather will be OLD AS HELL.. and he will be fighting that young bear who will be in his face throwing everything into every punch trying to knock out the old man.

all it would take khabib is 1 big shot to land on Floyd's old head, and could be lights out. and we know Khabib has an iron jaw, theres no way Floyd can KO him with those big gloves.

tho he will likely beat him up until Khabib gets that big awkward punch that drops him

No it won't happen

No Khabib can't win

Brock Lesnar vs Anthony Joshua as the co main event

Even DC laughed at this question today on mma hour.
Said he'd, "Get beat so badly he'd start wrestling." if he fought mayweather.

Agreed, Khabib proved to have superior boxing to Conor who was at times toying with Mayweather. I see him shocking the world if they box.

Khabib can win the same way Conor could have won... via Floyd getting too old and greedy.

A decent shape mayweather wins this everytime.

ok listen up

with khabib pushin for the mayweather fight and the talks comin from the mayweather side n all that ish, its worth analyzing here

khabib can stand a chance if this ever happens

think bout it if it happens it will probably be more than a year or two from now.

khabib is a young bear fighter with weird ass boxing and superhuman strength
and he can KO ppl with his weird punches

Mayweather will be OLD AS HELL.. and he will be fighting that young bear who will be in his face throwing everything into every punch trying to knock out the old man.

all it would take khabib is 1 big shot to land on Floyd's old head, and could be lights out. and we know Khabib has an iron jaw, theres no way Floyd can KO him with those big gloves.

tho he will likely beat him up until Khabib gets that big awkward punch that drops him
There was another guy with wierd ass boxing i think his name was Naseem Hammed he had alot of success untill he met a very good boxer

Age is a factor

Khabib beats Conor and meets the President and gets all kinds of awards. LOL

Nobody gave a shit about any of his other fights I guess.

If you beat Conor you get a mural and a key to the city LOL

I won't even entertain this bullshit

Holy fuck posts are getting dumber by the day here

News flash , mayweather could beat Conor and khabib in boxing in the same night without breaking a sweat

Khabib is a terrible striker, his only shots land because people are scared of the takedown.

Tell you like this, if Khabib was such a great striker why not just box Conor? Cuz he'll get smashed, Khabib rocked him cuz Conor was shook about the takedown, not because Khabib has turned into a great striker.

Khabib would get destroyed worse than McGregor v Mayweather.

People are forgetting the threat of a takedown from a top notch wrestler does strange things to an opponents stand up.
Conor isn't the only fighter to have great stand up turn to rubbish once in front of a great wrestler

He has a better chance than Conor to win.

Khabib's underrated russian boxing exposed the fact that Conor has a weakness to the orthadox left jab because he can't counter it with his signature left cross. He can't cross his left over yours.

Khabib exposed that in the fight against Conor with his underrated russian boxing which confused Conor.

Even in round 3 on the feet Conor got jabbed at ease by Khabib's underrated russian boxing.

Khabib is a much better MMA striker than Conor and if Khabib does box against Mayweather he will just lose a UD.

As soon as this fight is booked a masked man will be seen working with Khabib.

Then at the first press conference this masked man will hit Mayweather over the head with a chair...he will then proceed to take off his mask to reveal he is Connor Mc Gregor!!!!

Oh my god...Oh my god JR did you see that?

khabib would smesh floyd

conor took rounds of floyd easy and we all saw that khabib has superior and cardio than conor

he is also younger than floyd, doesn't drink and listen to rap music so he can focus on pure training

Back