Those three are greatest in modern MMA history

2017_in_MMA_getty_ringer.0.jpg

Do you agree?
Conor has never defended a belt... not once. Also the dude lost to Nate Diaz and then damn near lost to him again. I think you left Anderson out and put Conor in and that's where you went wrong.

St-Pierre is the GOAT.

Jones is a cheater and doesn't deserves to be in the same picture as GSP.
And McGregor never defended a belt.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

Jon "Bones" Jones: 8 championship defenses
Georges "Rush" St. Pierre: 9 championship defenses
Conor "The Notorious" McGregor: 0 championship defenses

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
giphy.gif
Conor will go down in history as the joke he is. Dont put his name in the same sentence as those legends.

2 outta 3... Conor isn't close to getting that kind of respect yet.

2 out of 3 ain't bad but the fanatical Conor hater in me keeps telling me that you can't be that great without a title defense. I tried to quiet the hater down to no avail...

conor sucks, he has no business being there.

Conor has never defended a belt... not once. Also the dude lost to Nate Diaz and then damn near lost to him again. I think you left Anderson out and put Conor in and that's where you went wrong.

C'mon, give Conor a break here. He may not have defended a title...ever, but he is on a two fight winning streak.

2017_in_MMA_getty_ringer.0.jpg

Do you agree?
This was a total "attention whore" move, I'm sure you your self even do not believe Conor is one the greats. However if he keeps it up and actually fights he could be, that 3rd spot goes to A. Silva or the MM.

You got 1 cheater so he does not count and 1 who never defended his belt so that leaves only one who is legit and it should not be to hard to figure that out

People giving out about McGregor there but don't bat an eye to the proven PED cheat right next to him. Sherdog gonna' sherdog I suppose.

That's because even though Jones was caught, he still defended the belt numerous times against basically every top contender in his division. On the other hand, Conor has been running like a bitch from the top contenders because he knows he'd get smacked like he did against Nate the first time around.

2 outta 3... Conor isn't close to getting that kind of respect yet.
People shit on Conor because of his personality

If he was more like Bj Penn they would've respect his accomplishments more

That's because even though Jones was caught, he still defended the belt numerous times against basically every top contender in his division. On the other hand, Conor has been running like a bitch from the top contenders because he knows he'd get smacked like he did against Nate the first time around.

Didn't say there's not good reasons to dismiss McGregor. However, Jones should be the first one dismissed, he has far less legitimacy as he's a proven cheat. His record means absolutely nothing. At least McGregor won his belts clean.

Jones dj and regardless of popular opinion id have to include stipe if we are going on pure skill and overall skill sets adapted to unified rules. Dont care about roids or weak division arguments. Its my opinion and i believe those three are unstoppable forces as of 1/25/2018 and will stand by my choices until one of them loses to anyone other then USADA
Georges #5 andy #4
I would not include him until he fights Tj

IMPOSSIBLE!! Jones and conor are NOT allowed to be on anyones list so lets just delete this thread NOW!

Conor's resume isnt that good if you think about it. Lets start with his first win over a contender.

Beat Mendes
Beat Aldo
Lost to Nate
Beat Nate
Beat Alvarez

There are three very good names on that list but only three. And they are split by a loss where he got finished. That's not anywhere near GOAT status.

Back