Those of you I said were dumb if you think Conor will return to boxing

Canelo is not fighting at least until 5 de mayo weekend....so no.

Make Lee vs Ferg for the legit title then.
Enjoy the brain damage Conor. Canelo might actually kill the guy

DeLa Hoya wearing the red panties right now

Id say there is less than a 1% chance that he fights Canelo

A 40 year old soft hitting Mayweather is 1 thing, a 28 year old destroyer built like a bull and who hits like one is another

Highly highly doubt he tries this

Conor's been rocked by Nate Diaz and Floyd Mayweather.... two guys known for not being heavy hitters at all.

Canelo would obliterate him.

No. This guy from Golden Boy says no to Conor vs Canelo about 1:52.

Conor needs a big-name opponent to make another fight that's big enough to make the UFC let him box again. Too bad Jake LaMotta just died. That would've been epic. "You never knocked me down, Conor."

Lol. Oscar is such a fucking clown. Aaaaaaall that shit he talked about May/Mac, and now that his boy got a gift draw instead of taking an obvious loss against Golovkin, he's talking to Conor. I really hope that's not a real story.

1) Conor will get hurt.
2) Shame on anybody on either side for even entertaining the idea of it. Floyd isn't a puncher. Canelo can crack. Bad idea all around.

Again, I really hope this is not real, and someone is just trying to talk it into existence. Come to think of it, Golovkin and Canelo's people are already talking about a rematch in May. The Conor thing has to be fake.
It's not true. Apologize to the Golden Boy now!

<DirkMavs>

Why would anyone be interested in that fight? Seriously it will not do big numbers

Gee, $100 million PPV fight or $20 million in the UFC?

LoL... Conor is milking this shit smartly. I'm just surprised he doesn't fight a few cans first. No idea why he would EVER return to the UFC unless it was against Brock Lesnar in a special rules match where GSP is the referee and rounds are 2 minutes and Conor gets to tag team with Mighty Mouse and Ric Flair.
The PPV buys for May/Mac were only so high because of the novelty of the whole thing. I highly doubt that anyone else Conor fights in a boxing match would generate even a fraction of the interest.

Conor's $100 mil was a one and done kind of thing.

No. This guy from Golden Boy says no to Conor vs Canelo about 1:52.

Conor needs a big-name opponent to make another fight that's big enough to make the UFC let him box again. Too bad Jake LaMotta just died. That would've been epic. "You never knocked me down, Conor."

1:34

I would've thought that the idea of this happening would be ridiculous, but today I read on several different sites that McGregor may be addressing the United States congress about fighters rights, particularly about extending the Ali act to cover MMA fighters as well as boxers. This indicates to me that he wants to have another high profile boxing match, but this time without the UFC getting a piece of his payout.
thank you for having a brain. Rare to see on Sherdog that some people do their own research instead of bashing a topic.

you are not a combat sports fan then otherwise youd have read bout it multiple places. So blow me
I don't get it. Are you roleplaying as a Lawyer again today? Or is it journalist today? Or what else have you made up shit about despite not knowing the basic informal fallacies and applying them in majority of your responses?

hahaha.

Here, take this bump that you're desperately looking for Mr 6-posts-in-a-row, so you can further see that no one gives a fuck.

Peace

Edit: LOL this is Wasteland.

HAH!

source; pulled from the TS's arse.

You can't even post a valid source, why even make the thread. We require actual proof, not zzzzzzzz rumours, try again.
1:35

Where there is smoke there is fire.

We all have seen these videos....

Also an interesting read about Conor now talking "Ali Act"....http://www.telegraph.co.uk/mma/2017...ess-us-congress-rights-campaign-mma-fighters/
"Despite losing in the 10th round against Mayweather, McGregor has indicated that he may box again, and a handful of other UFC fighters have expressed an interest in lucrative one-off boxing bouts.
Legal experts have been discussing in the media whether McGregor is now a boxer in the eyes of the law, and thus entitled to the protection of the Act, or if he will lose that protection when he returns to the UFC"....if he fights again why would he if not a BIG NAME?...common sense

Last edited:
I don't get it. Are you roleplaying as a Lawyer again today? Or is it journalist today? Or what else have you made up shit about despite not knowing the basic informal fallacies and applying them in majority of your responses?

hahaha.

Here, take this bump that you're desperately looking for Mr 6-posts-in-a-row, so you can further see that no one gives a fuck.

Peace

Edit: LOL this is Wasteland.

HAH!
You sure have lots to say for somebody who doesnt check to see if there are legit sources yourself you lazy bitch lol, nope much easier to show your assumptions and thread bashing troll skills right? You also know too much about me which is disturbing. I heard this on ESPN, and a few MMA sites. Why dont you put your trolling skills aside and do some legit follow up to see whats up. You have a lot to say when you say shit with never any sources. Also for the facts I am actually a lawyer. If your brain dead memory dont recall I even showed proof of such in the thread I was placing large bets on fights and YOU wanted to know how I had the amount of money to do so and wanted to see my bet slips lol which I didnt even have to do but did...
If you get off Sherdog and work hard at something you will get there if you work hard enough.

Last edited:
Back