Those of you I said were dumb if you think Conor will return to boxing

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Apparently I owe you an apology.

Its been verified Conors people are in talks with Canelos people...

Conor apparently feels there is no big money fight for him in the UFC and he must strike while the iron is hot.

SO...that all being said....I think Conor feels like he became the star he wanted to become, as large as he could in the MMA world. Now I kind of see his point that where does one who achieved such greatness go from there. Where the money is and that is boxing. So it makes sense. It is of course outrageous to the typical fan. In the end its about making the most money for your family. UFC doesnt offer such.

For the record. Canelo will finish McGregor in the 2nd round face plant KO

Setting records for undefended titles.

GGG's people reached out to Masvidal too..

It's gonna be hard getting another boxing bout with an 0-2 record!

Apparently I owe you an apology.

Its been verified Conors people are in talks with Canelos people...

Conor apparently feels there is no big money fight for him in the UFC and he must strike while the iron is hot.

SO...that all being said....I think Conor feels like he became the star he wanted to become, as large as he could in the MMA world. Now I kind of see his point that where does one who achieved such greatness go from there. Where the money is and that is boxing. So it makes sense. It is of course outrageous to the typical fan. In the end its about making the most money for your family. UFC doesnt offer such.

For the record. Canelo will finish McGregor in the 2nd round face plant KO
Where is this "verified"

I mean good on Conor for cause I guess he can take a beating, make an 8 figure payday and call it a career. But what does that match do for GGG. May vs. Mac was a fun circus sideshow where most of us were highly confident that Floyd- even a Floyd who'd been retired for two years and was over 40 would win and win big. But at least people who questioned that outcome had things like Floyd's age and the time away to cite.

Canelo is in the prime of his career, a young dude with power and technique to boot. Conor will get hurt.

McG should just relinquish the LW belt. Does not seem to have a desire to defend it if the price isn't right and the UFC is not going to match his boxing paydays. But those paydays won't keep coming if Alvzrez dominates him so it makes sense to cash in big up front.

It's funny how people will eat up any "rumors" they hear. I assure you McGregor's team is not in talks with Canelo's.

source; pulled from the TS's arse.

You can't even post a valid source, why even make the thread. We require actual proof, not zzzzzzzz rumours, try again.

{<doc}

Since when news website spreading rumor was considered as " verified " ??

the only apology you owe us is for this shit terribly researched thread

God damn it. I just eant to see him fight Ferg Gully/Lee winner. Im a big fan, but I won't pay for this.

Lol. Oscar is such a fucking clown. Aaaaaaall that shit he talked about May/Mac, and now that his boy got a gift draw instead of taking an obvious loss against Golovkin, he's talking to Conor. I really hope that's not a real story.

1) Conor will get hurt.
2) Shame on anybody on either side for even entertaining the idea of it. Floyd isn't a puncher. Canelo can crack. Bad idea all around.

Again, I really hope this is not real, and someone is just trying to talk it into existence. Come to think of it, Golovkin and Canelo's people are already talking about a rematch in May. The Conor thing has to be fake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back