Thomas Almedia vs Jimmie Rivera is being overlooked af

This is arguably the best fight of the card and nobody's talking about it.

Agreed. Both dudes are legit AF, probably within a fight of a title shot, and though Cody wrecked Almeida, I would love a rematch down the line, belt or no.

Almeida doesn't have a chance in hell against Jimmie. Bump this if I'm wrong. Not a chance in hell. All of Almeida's wins come by KO. He has one win by decision. Rivera has never been KO'd. Rivera by UD.
I'm just a fan of Almeida's style, big fan of guys who finish. I haven't seen Rivera fight enough to speak on the matter, but his record is a pretty good indication that he's no slouch either.

I'm just a fan of Almeida's style, big fan of guys who finish. I haven't seen Rivera fight enough to speak on the matter, but his record is a pretty good indication that he's no slouch either.
Important betting rule: Never bet on the guy who needs a KO to win ... Rivera by UD.

this is a sick fight .. hopefully almeida gets KTFO! lol but either was looking forward to a war

Ya Almeida's loss to Cody took some wind outta his sails but I'm still excited to see this kid fight.

Great fight that won't go the distance
Almeida is a very good bet as underdog, i'm thinking to bet something on him

This should be the Co-Main. In terms of skill and entertainment, maybe even the main. The main card is just great. My parlay is Jimmy/Kelvin.

Excellent fight, and the one I've been looking forward to the most on this card.
I don't get why this one wasn't the co-main event. Rivera is #3, and Almeida is an exciting fighter that is 22-1, his only loss is to Cody. This is easily a #1 contender match

Excellent fight, and the one I've been looking forward to the most on this card.
I don't get why this one wasn't the co-main event. Rivera is #3, and Almeida is an exciting fighter that is 22-1, his only loss is to Cody. This is easily a #1 contender match
If we're talking records rivera is also 20-1 in 19 fight winstreak

I just checked the card today, I had not even noticed Almedia was fighting. I love his fighting style, brought me down when he lost to Cody but then you saw what Cody has become. Almedia fan win or lose. That fight with Brad Pickett? I jizzed in my pants.

Almeida is exciting. Not so much Rivera. Hopefully almeida gets the win. Rivera will not try to make this FOTN.

Agreed.
Almeida vs Rivera and Vera vs Kelleher are the best fights on the card. Both Bantamweight-bouts.

Love Almeida, hope he pulls it off this weekend, but I'm gonna guess he's gonna lose a wrestling-based decision.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back