Thom Harinck's biography

Stonehorn

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey folks,

For four years I have been writing the biography of Thom Harinck in my spare time. The book is available in paperback and kindle formats. Thom Harinck introduced Muay Thai in the Netherlands and is the tactical mastermind behind three K-1 Championships. He has coached the likes of Peter Aerts, Branko Cikatic and Badr Hari. The book is fully illustrated and you can grab your copy here:

www.punchbooks.com

Please let us know what you think of the book and if there is anything you'd like us to cover if/when we write another book.

Harinck is a bad boy. Maybe Ill pick this up if I can find a pirated copy.

Great book, I really enjoyed it. Difficult to think about what else could be covered in other books as this book is very rich with a lot of interesting stories. Maybe some of the topics which could be covered in future books would be what he thinks of the sport as it is now, where he feels it's going (right or wrong direction and why), his views on the current states of the divisions and its fighters. Maybe some extra tips on training programmes, schedules and diet?

Hey folks,

For four years I have been writing the biography of Thom Harinck in my spare time. The book is available in paperback and kindle formats. Thom Harinck introduced Muay Thai in the Netherlands and is the tactical mastermind behind three K-1 Championships. He has coached the likes of Peter Aerts, Branko Cikatic and Badr Hari. The book is fully illustrated and you can grab your copy here:

www.punchbooks.com

Please let us know what you think of the book and if there is anything you'd like us to cover if/when we write another book.

This is the same book as you mentioned last October on Mixfight? If so, I read it and I can recommend it.

edit: yeah, I see now. It's indeed the same. Harinck has great stories.

Back