This whole 'cis' gendered thing.

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
I got no issues calling people bent, queer, homosexuals, trans, non binary, what ever the fuck you want to be called; but I'm getting increasingly irritated by people referring to me as cis gendered.

I'm not, I'm fucking straight and that's how I like to be referred to.

It's goddamn fucking rude to be calling someone by a slur and that's what cis is, because it's an attempt to put all of the shit that queer people have put up with at every man's door. That's what it is too, every man's door, usually fuckin white ones too. How often do you hear cis female or cis black male? How about non cis man or woman? You don't it's always cis white male. I'm damn sick of it. I've been progressive all my life, supported trans, gay and queer friends, I don't deserve to be miss labeled just because some people who were previously shit on have got some power and are attempting to give back some of what they got.

Rise above it, don't try and get even ffs.

I ain't Cis, shit sounds fucking stupid.

Edit. Should really say that I prefer gender normative, imo though straight cuts it.

Last edited:
I never cared that much. I don’t think cis is a slur. But I guess I still don’t really give a shit. Four years of being in a high school where you’re only referred to as white boy will do that for you.

CIS is not supposed to be a slur but it can be used as such by the gender hysteria brigade. You goddamn white male.

Goddamn triggers me right now so hard .

bbef861000480504.jpg

It's the sorta thing Cucks like this will call you now as an insult

The fuck is a cis?

It's gender studies terminology for a person who identifies their gender in alignment with their sex.
ie:
Born male - identify as a male gender. = CIS
Born female - identify as female gender. = CIS
Born male - identify as a woman = Trans
Born female - identify as a man = Trans

There are now numerous different genders and gender fluidity combinations recognised by the Social justice movement.

Here is a infographic from the SJW over at reddit.com explaining. Please note as stated on the below image "more genders exist than listed here"
dcys0wzfwtp01.jpg

CIS persons are at the bottom of the social justice identity politics victim ladder according to the laws of leftist Privilege Theory politics.

Hope this helps you check your privilege in future discussions.

I've honestly never heard of a genderqueer. Sounds offensive.

It's gender studies terminology for a person who identifies their gender in alignment with their sex.
ie:
Born male - identify as a male gender. = CIS
Born female - identify as female gender. = CIS
Born male - identify as a woman = Trans
Born female - identify as a man = Trans

There are now numerous different genders and gender fluidity combinations recognised by the Social justice movement.

Here is a infographic from the SJW over at reddit.com explaining. Please note as stated on the below image "more genders exist than listed here"
View attachment 453105

CIS persons are at the bottom of the social justice identity politics victim ladder according to the laws of leftist Privilege Theory politics.

Hope this helps you check your privilege in future discussions.
Hmm hilarious, because on my ladder dudes in skirts are at the bottom.

I got no issues calling people bent, queer, homosexuals, trans, non binary, what ever the fuck you want to be called; but I'm getting increasingly irritated by people referring to me as cis gendered.

I'm not, I'm fucking straight and that's how I like to be referred to.

It's goddamn fucking rude to be calling someone by a slur and that's what cis is, because it's an attempt to put all of the shit that queer people have put up with at every man's door. That's what it is too, every man's door, usually fuckin white ones too. How often do you hear cis female or cis black male? How about non cis man or woman? You don't it's always cis white male. I'm damn sick of it. I've been progressive all my life, supported trans, gay and queer friends, I don't deserve to be miss labeled just because some people who were previously shit on have got some power and are attempting to give back some of what they got.

Rise above it, don't try and get even ffs.

I ain't Cis, shit sounds fucking stupid.

The same can be said for the word racist too. I'm not saying that there isn't racism in the world, but the term gets thrown around way too loosely these days; and in some circumstances it's a way for previously marginalized groups to exercise power. As people can lose their jobs and have their lives ruined for getting labeled as a racist. It's basically the new N-word for white people.

Hmm hilarious, because on my ladder dudes in skirts are at the bottom.
they have to be at least halfway up the ladder so you can see if they are wearing thong or bikini.

Only gays and white women whi identify as feminist use the word cis. That and hilsters. It's nonsense. Demand to be called the pronoun you want. We as the straight ones have rights too.

Back