This video show what is wrong with kung fu

Manlet exposed

Thats me being generous, I could make 100 pounds easy. I'm small AF, with any luck I should start gaining, gonna start taking muscle building more seriously

but yeah... that dude got his shit wrecked :( if he weren't so unbearable in every possible way i'd have felt some sympathy

Thats me being generous, I could make 100 pounds easy. I'm small AF, with any luck I should start gaining, gonna start taking muscle building more seriously

but yeah... that dude got his shit wrecked :( if he weren't so unbearable in every possible way i'd have felt some sympathy
inb4 Roy Nelson build

Einarr in f12 said something similar before, some traditional JJ / aikdo guy challenged him and he osotoed him to death

Finally someone @Pugilistic is bigger than

inb4 Roy Nelson build

Einarr in f12 said something similar before, some traditional JJ / aikdo guy challenged him and he osotoed him to death

Finally someone @Pugilistic is bigger than

Only for so long, then I'm coming on strong with that Roy Nelson build ;) I'll even post pics

Is Einarr still around? But yeah it's the same old issue, not practical but people don't want to admit that it's unpractical because they feel like they've wasted their time.

Only for so long, then I'm coming on strong with that Roy Nelson build ;) I'll even post pics

Is Einarr still around? But yeah it's the same old issue, not practical but people don't want to admit that it's unpractical because they feel like they've wasted their time.
These cans want all the glory, but without putting in the work

Naw he got banned a few years ago. He decided to troll the war room and eventually got the hammer. He does post on reddit though

https://www.reddit.com/user/OsotoViking

that wushu shit is crap. it's not even martial arts, it's just stupid dancing.

Frode never claims to be a great fighter/martial artist, so I don't know what you're getting at.
My bad I didn't realize he's 7 parts troll...

I get confused cause a lot of u guys like yourself have good training and experience tips.

I just thought cause he had "pro fighter" in his tag he might actually be knowledgeable about martial arts...

Yeah, we all get that Wu Shu is a cultural representation. just like guys dressing up and acting out civil war battles is cultural.

I would think that MMA would shut the fuck up about what is effective since we've seen so much become dominant in it's evolution as people got better at TDD.

Christ who thought front kicks would ever "work" while MMA and arrogant combat sport guys r laughing at McDojo kids classes that were drilling them boom 2 guys get dropped.

My bad and apologies for thinking the dude was 1 of the smart 1's here....

You sound very angry and bitter. Dont let the negative win.

Mai pen rai.

My bad I didn't realize he's 7 parts troll...

I get confused cause a lot of u guys like yourself have good training and experience tips.

I just thought cause he had "pro fighter" in his tag he might actually be knowledgeable about martial arts...

Yeah, we all get that Wu Shu is a cultural representation. just like guys dressing up and acting out civil war battles is cultural.

I would think that MMA would shut the fuck up about what is effective since we've seen so much become dominant in it's evolution as people got better at TDD.

Christ who thought front kicks would ever "work" while MMA and arrogant combat sport guys r laughing at McDojo kids classes that were drilling them boom 2 guys get dropped.

My bad and apologies for thinking the dude was 1 of the smart 1's here....

While I can appreciate the Frode isn't always the most helpful I think he deserves a bit more credit than you're giving. I think you might be taking some offense where none is intended, after all Frode was a kung fu guy when he started out.

While I can appreciate the Frode isn't always the most helpful I think he deserves a bit more credit than you're giving. I think you might be taking some offense where none is intended, after all Frode was a kung fu guy when he started out.
Mmm...I'm leaving that open.

4 now 7 parts troll...

Then again I was fortunate enough to train with Olympic level lineage, so I can appreciate the skill, dedication and athleticism in the Wu Shu demos and all MA. I take tons of tips from MMA but then almost as many no no's for active hostile engagements.

Plus, I served as security staff in an American inner city shelter, so I took my tourny IQ out into the real world and retrained and survived what it takes to be in constant code red awareness. So I'm more aggressive with trolls who's only experience is safely scripted and padded comfy rings.

LOL, and I posted at ZD 10 or something so I wasn't totally awake.

Mmm...I'm leaving that open.

4 now 7 parts troll...

Then again I was fortunate enough to train with Olympic level lineage, so I can appreciate the skill, dedication and athleticism in the Wu Shu demos and all MA. I take tons of tips from MMA but then almost as many no no's for active hostile engagements.

Plus, I served as security staff in an American inner city shelter, so I took my tourny IQ out into the real world and retrained and survived what it takes to be in constant code red awareness. So I'm more aggressive with trolls who's only experience is safely scripted and padded comfy rings.

LOL, and I posted at ZD 10 or something so I wasn't totally awake.

Frode's a big boy, he can defend himself, so I won't say much more on it but what does he do that strikes you as a troll?

I look at Wushu in the same way I look at ballet, which is NOT an insult on my part, as both my sisters (they're kids j123) are ballet dancers and it is a fucking gruelling exercise that requires a lot of skill, athleticism and fluidity. They can both aid your development in martial arts, but I think Wushu is more practical for the sake of finding your balance and movement than it is for strategic fighting.

Are you a 'TMA' guy? Because I don't quite get what you mean by 'olympic level lineage' because that implies that you don't have an olympic lineage, but a lineage that view to be on par with that degree of skill/training.

Non effective TMAs are totally fine. The issue is when they market themselves as self defence because of dumb or greedy clubs.

And while my Dutch isn't that great I am pretty sure the poster right in the beginning in the background says something like "best self defence".
Claiming this works works great for the confidence but horribly for self defence against someone who actually tries to hurt you.
Not to split hairs, but it's Norwegian, not Dutch. Says, your best self defense.

Frode's a big boy, he can defend himself, so I won't say much more on it but what does he do that strikes you as a troll?

I look at Wushu in the same way I look at ballet, which is NOT an insult on my part, as both my sisters (they're kids j123) are ballet dancers and it is a fucking gruelling exercise that requires a lot of skill, athleticism and fluidity. They can both aid your development in martial arts, but I think Wushu is more practical for the sake of finding your balance and movement than it is for strategic fighting.

Are you a 'TMA' guy? Because I don't quite get what you mean by 'olympic level lineage' because that implies that you don't have an olympic lineage, but a lineage that view to be on par with that degree of skill/training.
lol, your Sherdog "counterstriking" is getting good.

but Wushu's not really kung fu right? Its performing arts
I bet you most of these ppl still think they are practicing a "deadly" / "secret" martial art which is "too dangerous" for hard sparring or MMA. :p

I bet you most of these ppl still think they are practicing a "deadly" / "secret" martial art which is "too dangerous" for hard sparring or MMA. :p
I still find it very strange this mentality still exists. I can understand it if it was around pre 2007 as TMA guys were salty with the popularity of YouTube (vids of TMA getting recked), but now? That's some Charlie Z level denial

I agree it's pretty bad, but I think systema is one of the worst 'arts' you can practice. It looks like a drunk guy throwing random attacks/defensive techniques that don't usually work, and it gets a reasonable audience/class.

Back