This sub-forum has turned into a "let's make fun of Conor and his creepy fans" extravaganza...

This is why I've been fervently opposed to closing this sub. It's taken a lot of crap threads that the McGregor groupies are responsible for out of the heavies.

The mods should just rename it "McGregor discussion" and leave it alone.

Agreed

The irony is your av is of one you wish you were, and pretend to be.

Oh look another offended virgin with some girl he'll never meet plastered on him. MY BAD.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-131.jpg

Haven't been in this sub-forum for a while
It really has been great, the worst of the Conor haters have pretty much been contained to this dead sub-forum while revelling in another mans defeat

Great job

They keep coming back too, as if thats going to change anything...

50-cent2.png

When you type do you type what you think Conor would say? Do you hear his voice saying what you've typed? Serious questions.
Lulz. This silly twat blasts Fort Minor on his spotify whilst he types away on his jizz-tainted keyboard, all the while hoping he gets that alert notification at the top right corner of this app. Thats how he gets through his day.

Troll or not, its a sad way to live.

I wonder if this sub-forum is still here after 10 years.

It's great that he made a lot of money, but Conor has one bad loss left in his 15 minutes. If Nate Diaz chokes him out or one of the other contenders stops him via TKO/sub/etc, it's over.

It happens to me all the time. But when I type the words McConnor says in my head, he has an Australian accent.

"G'day Mate! I'm gonna box like my native kangaroo mate!"
"G'doy, moight! Oim gwanna box loik moy noitive kangarew, moight!"

It's great that he made a lot of money, but Conor has one bad loss left in his 15 minutes. If Nate Diaz chokes him out or one of the other contenders stops him via TKO/sub/etc, it's over.

If he loses to "Nate I'm not even a gatekeeper Diaz" again...

That would be...hilarious, and I don't think you're out of place saying it would be "over" for him.

Yes, Conor has money, but...is he smart enough to make it last... Doubtful.

Yep I'd have to agree. Being an obnoxious cunt goes a long way, but you kinda have to keep winning to keep people believing all the shit you spew.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

tenor.gif

Back