This sub-forum has turned into a "let's make fun of Conor and his creepy fans" extravaganza...

When you type do you type what you think Conor would say? Do you hear his voice saying what you've typed? Serious questions.

It happens to me all the time. But when I type the words McConnor says in my head, he has an Australian accent.

"G'day Mate! I'm gonna box like my native kangaroo mate!"

It happens to me all the time. But when I type the words McConnor says in my head, he has an Australian accent.

"G'day Mate! I'm gonna box like my native kangaroo mate!"
I need to get back to Australia soon. Those meat pies at the servos and the TAB racing hubs everywhere.

When you type do you type what you think Conor would say? Do you hear his voice saying what you've typed? Serious questions.

I don't give a fuck what Conor would say. I don't live my life looking for the reaffirmation of other men like you.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

Leave your fan-fiction of me to yourself you bum.
Your a deluded nuthugger.
Deal with it
images

Thats you in the middle

No, don't deflect and whine about not coming up with anything while not coming up with anything yourself.

Answer the question. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ah the final step for a nuthugger when ye start attacking people personally when they dont agree with your opinions.
Real classy.
You wanna lay off the meth a bit man.
Its really starting to fuck up your thinking and also remove conors balls from your mouth too
<3>

ah the final step for a nuthugger when ye start attacking people personally when they dont agree with your opinions.
Real classy.
You wanna lay off the meth a bit man.
Its really starting to fuck up your thinking and also remove conors balls from your mouth too
<3>

"Attacking people personally" says the idiot that started it. lmao

Don't worry though, I can tell this is really hurting you where it hurts since I'm so dead on...I'll go ahead and end it so you don't have to go through anymore misery lmao

"Attacking people personally" says the idiot that started it. lmao

Don't worry though, I can tell this is really hurting you where it hurts since I'm so dead on...I'll go ahead and end it so you don't have to go through anymore misery lmao
So the biggest nuthugger on this forum is calling me an idiot.
Oh you have really hurt my feelings.
You are a sad sad individual

All the Conor haters are suddenly 'fans' of Floyd now. Just like they're 'fans' of Nate. They'll be 'fans' of everybody else Conor is going to fight in the years to come, too, unless Conor beats them because then it means his opponent was never that good anyway. Before he beats them, his opponent is apparently the worst match-up in the world for him, Conor has no chance at all but, as soon as he beats them, it means his opponent was never that good to begin with and it's onto the next one. Grown men acting like children.

What's really funny is the majority of you don't realize how sad and desperate you look in these threads a month after the fight has been finished

It's turned into Connor fans looking for any reason to keep Connor their god. It's amazing the straws they grasp at.

Conor fans and this sub forum are truly the gift that keeps on giving. I've never seen a group go from "he's gonna kill him!" to every excuse imaginable in such a short time. It's actually quite he sight to see.

And BTW, daily reminder that Conor hasn't defended his belt yet...

This sub forum is like my Far Side calander at work. Gives me a daily laugh :)

Back