This site Is freaking cancer on a mobile device.

I was on mobile for 4 days when I was in Texas and I didn't have 1 popup ad the entire time. I think me being GREEN has something to do

I do wish they would add a refesh button tho

I Sherdog almost exclusively in my iPhone. I don't use any adblocker or anything. Some days (bot very often at all) the pop ups make this site unbearable. I just stay away on those days. Most days though, no pop ups. I guess I'm lucky.

Thanks for sharing, Fellas. I'm back on the Laptop Which as I said works perfectly. I use some free version of Ad block on my phone. Like someone else mentioned sometimes I wont get any of those redirecting popups for awhile but it's that annoying CONGRATULATIONS !! YOU WON A FREE IPAD !! popups that annoy the hell out of me.

I don't know how you could use this site without some sort blocker. It's like your phone / computer needs a bio-hazard suit to be on here.

<{nope}> .

I'm using standard Chrome on android and it's fine for me.

This site is shit on iphone devices...unless you disable flash.

(which disables all the ads)

You lose the ability to do some nice features, but at least the WEB BROWSER DOESN'T CRASH.

This site is shit on iphone devices...unless you disable flash.

(which disables all the ads)

You lose the ability to do some nice features, but at least the WEB BROWSER DOESN'T CRASH.

Better now?

Better now?

Actually this site has gotten worse.

For the past week on my PC it crashes!

I don't know what you've guys done but now it crashes chrome if you leave sherdog tab up for any length of time.

But flash on apple devices seems to be incredibly incompatible. It's also slow to type responses on an android, but an apple device will periodically crash on a page load.

Actually this site has gotten worse.

For the past week on my PC it crashes!

I don't know what you've guys done but now it crashes chrome if you leave sherdog tab up for any length of time.

But flash on apple devices seems to be incredibly incompatible. It's also slow to type responses on an android, but an apple device will periodically crash on a page load.

I use Chrome non-stop on my macbook pro and ipad pro all day with little to no issues.

I just gave you a free plat account which should have fixed the ad's and anything other than than may possibly be on your end.

Does this happen on a forum tab or a main page tab on the .com side?

I use Chrome non-stop on my macbook pro and ipad pro all day with little to no issues.

I just gave you a free plat account which should have fixed the ad's and anything other than than may possibly be on your end.

Does this happen on a forum tab or a main page tab on the .com side?

Forum tab on both pc at work and at home.

For apple devices i find that any media forum posts (gifs, videos, and even images) will cause the page to crash and need to reload. Other forums like hockeyhf seem to be fine for me with media

Ill need some time as plat to see if on every device my experience improves.

Tried browsing with JavaScript on, on iPad 2 and she sings.

Browsed a few threads with media and ignoring the load times, I can actually click things without the web site crashing...and I can actually type this post without the keyboard freezing up or lagging out.

So plat fixes it.

They just need to give everyone free plats then to "fix" the site I guess.

Back