This Should Be Brock Lesnar's Entrance Music When He Fights Cormier

I should've been more clear.
What has he done to earn a fight with DC that has to do with FIGHTING?
Because a name isn't a reason to get to fight a champion.

As a fighter, he draws some of the biggest PPV numbers.

This is entertainment business.

What has Brock done to deserve a fight with DC, besides nothing at all?
In sport, he's a former champion is probably the best argument. In promotion, well it's actually flipped as Brock is definitely the draw of the 2. This a fight for promotion even though the belt is on the line so yeah Brock is pretty easy to accept as the challenger. But yeah from a pure sporting perspective Brock belongs no where's near this fight at this stage.

I’d really rather him not come out to the cage at all. Zero interest in his fights.

I even love their Blaze material.

I saw Bruce Dickinson play a show at a fairly big nightclub in Virginia while Blaze was fronting Maiden. Bruce played his new solo stuff and some Maiden classics like "Powerslave." It was great being able to get so close to the stage where he was singing. I'd only seen him in huge arenas before. One drunk guy got right in his face and did something to piss Bruce off (I don't know exactly what but you could tell he was trying to start a fight). So Bruce very rapidly started hitting the guy over the head with his microphone and everybody in the club was cheering Bruce on. It was entertaining to say the least. Also his performance was excellent. It was the first time I'd seen him with short hair so that was a surprise. Geezer Butler's band opened and they were good but not great as far as I'm concerned. I think he was great in Sabbath though.

You mentioning Blaze remains me: I saw Priest when they had a similar problem as Maiden - their lead singer left to pursue a solo career. So they got Ripper Owens to be their new vocalist and I have to say he did what was probably the best job anyone could have done in trying to replace Rob Halford THE Metal God.

Do you listen to Judas Priest and if so, what did you think of the Ripper Owens era of Priest? As good as he was, I was very happy when Halford retuned because he's still considerably better than Ripper Owens.

I saw Bruce Dickinson play a show at a fairly big nightclub in Virginia while Blaze was fronting Maiden. Bruce played his new solo stuff and some Maiden classics like "Powerslave." It was great being able to get so close to the stage where he was singing. I'd only seen him in huge arenas before. One drunk guy got right in his face and did something to piss Bruce off (I don't know exactly what but you could tell he was trying to start a fight). So Bruce very rapidly started hitting the guy over the head with his microphone and everybody in the club was cheering Bruce on. It was entertaining to say the least. Also his performance was excellent. It was the first time I'd seen him with short hair so that was a surprise. Geezer Butler's band opened and they were good but not great as far as I'm concerned. I think he was great in Sabbath though.

You mentioning Blaze remains me: I saw Priest when they had a similar problem as Maiden - their lead singer left to pursue a solo career. So they got Ripper Owens to be their new vocalist and I have to say he did what was probably the best job anyone could have done in trying to replace Rob Halford THE Metal God.

Do you listen to Judas Priest and if so, what did you think of the Ripper Owens era of Priest? As good as he was, I was very happy when Halford retuned because he's still considerably better than Ripper Owens.

Hehe Dickinson doesn't strike me as a striking type. Such a well spoken, intelligent guy. Saw him couple of times with Maiden and alone.

Paul Dianno is kinda jerk. Saw him performing in his own tribute with a bunch of young, excited musicians. In the middle of a song he started yelling at the lead guitar, calling him a motherfucker for 1(!) mistake.

Didn't really listen to Ripper Owens, neither in Judas nor in Iced Earth.
Or maybe I did and forgot him because he sucked...

Back