This Should Be Brock Lesnar's Entrance Music When He Fights Cormier

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This song has a great mood and vibe for being Brock Lesnar's entrance music on the night he fights Cormier. It would be amazing to see the entire arena go nuts as they see Brock Lesnar appear while this song plays. Some of the lyrics are very appropriate to that situation as well such as:

The time will come for him
To lay claim his crown
And then the foe
Yes they'll be cut down
You'll see he'll be
The best that there's been
Messiah supreme
True leader of men

This song has a great mood and vibe for being Brock Lesnar's entrance music on the night he fights Cormier. It would be amazing to see the entire arena go nuts as they see Brock Lesnar appear while this song plays. Some of the lyrics are very appropriate to that situation as well such as:

The time will come for him
To lay claim his crown
And then the foe
Yes they'll be cut down
You'll see he'll be
The best that there's been
Messiah supreme
True leader of men

You don't have a clue what this song is about, do you?

::inb4 you start panic googling::

I love iron maiden I played heaps of their covers in high school. That album also had their absolute worst song...quest for fire.
I'd love to see a fighter come out to Deicide - In Hell I Burn with Pride style entrances (kinda like pro wrestling)

Too sophisticated for a caveman like Brock, imho.

However, you are a gentleman and a scholar, TS {<redford}

Maiden are the GOAT and their music need not be sullied in being used for UFC entrances imo. Their songs are too epic.

The ones I could possibly see though are The Trooper and Flight of the Icarus.

I love iron maiden I played heaps of their covers in high school. That album also had their absolute worst song...quest for fire.
I'd love to see a fighter come out to Deicide - In Hell I Burn with Pride style entrances (kinda like pro wrestling)

"Sacrificial suicide" fits more here.
That's exactly what is going to happen with Brock

I
You don't have a clue what this song is about, do you?

::inb4 you start panic googling::
It's about a science fiction book named Dune. Steve Harris wanted to title the song Dune but Frank Herbert wouldn't allow it because he didn't like rock music and "especially bands like Iron Maiden"

I

It's about a science fiction book named Dune. Steve Harris wanted to title the song Dune but Frank Herbert wouldn't allow it because he didn't like rock music and "especially bands like Iron Maiden"

Thank you for panic googling.

I should've been more clear.
What has he done to earn a fight with DC that has to do with FIGHTING?
Because a name isn't a reason to get to fight a champion.
Although I agree with you in principle, have you been watching much MMA over the last four years?

Yes it does.

In Conor's next fight he should come out to this.

Although I agree with you in principle, have you been watching much MMA over the last four years?

Yes it does.
It's how he got into the UFC in the first place.

I fucking hate name fights.
Earn your damned placed in line by beating the next guy.
A champ who doesn't earn his way to the top is no champ.

It's how he got into the UFC in the first place.

I fucking hate name fights.
Earn your damned placed in line by beating the next guy.
A champ who doesn't earn his way to the top is no champ.

Like Tyron Woodley - the champ with most defenses in UFC today.
And he fought Till - a top 5 fighters who got off the win over #1 contender.

And no one watched. Absolutely no one.

Thank you for panic googling.

If you were intelligent you would have asked me something harder to google, not that I did google it because it's common knowledge among Iron Maiden fans what the song is about.

I assure you there is no panic here. Why would you even think that? Do you panic when somebody asks you a question about an Iron Maiden song? Here your question: In what key is Iron Maiden's "Flight Of Icarus"?

Back