This season is the worst ever ....

I think it's a pretty decent season. Looks like a good bit of these guys and gals have the potential to stick around

I can't believe this show is still a thing

Weird considering you check a sub forum just for the show. If you are a limo driver, and you have a redhead in the back seat and see her with a plane ticket and luggage and you were driving her to the airport: Do you think you would come to the conclusion she was going on a flight?

It's pretty fucking bland. This weeks big episode moment came in the form of a homemade bowling game. *Snooze*

They are either bland as fuck people or the editors are doing a shitty job capturing there personalities.
Would not surprise me if the episode editors dropped the ball and decided to show all the most boring moments of the show. This happens every season. So much wild and interesting shit goes down but they never show it.

Apparently TUF 10 was wild af. That's not even including Kimbo. There was a white supremacist losing his shit, but the took it out of the show among other things.

It really is. These women fights have been some of the worst I've ever seen, such a low level of skill.

The fights have been awful and they really need to scrap this show. There is not one stand out personality on the show and one fighter who belongs in the UFC.

Joanna is the standout personality. Maybe it's just me, but she's an endless source of entertainment.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the season and have enjoyed it quite a bit more than most of the recent ones. Maybe you're right and none of the fighters really belong in the UFC (remains to be seen of course), but I watch and enjoy plenty of non-UFC MMA so that's not an issue for me.

I feel this is a thread that gets created frequently whenever there's a new season on which means that the last 15 or so seasons have been awful and that they should have considered pulling the plug on it.

I have enjoyed it so far, better than some seasons in my opinion. Such as 12 and 13. For sure the best fighters are in the finale from the season.

I have enjoyed it so far, better than some seasons in my opinion. Such as 12 and 13. For sure the best fighters are in the finale from the season.
I just doesn't see it the women that will win could have zero MMA wins and the guys are are snooze worthy.

I have to agree.. its been pretty much a snooze fest

-No stand out fights so far
-No stand out personalities
-Really cringeworthy beef between the coaches
-Nothing really happening in the house
-The training seems to be glanced over

I told you guys, the second Mizuki Inoue was left off the roster Sherdog would turn on the show. Unforgivable.

I just watched the mens fights. Didn't watch any of the other footage or women's fights. Really don't care about women's 125 lb division and I couldn't make it through 10 minutes of the actual show. And I've watched most of the seasons. The fake fight between JJ and Claudia from the 2nd episode was so bad. It was in the 5 minutes of non fight footage I watched.

Last edited:
Khalil's blood-soaked, fury-murder walk-off ko was great (finals qualifier)

Someone needs to get a shot of that

This isn't the best season ever...something between good and boring...normaly i know who these guys/girls are as the season continues but this time that is not the case...except for Tatiana...Cooper....and Lanchana
....still don't know the guys names...

But worst season?...nope
TUF 16...19...
The Team vs Team season was bad...it was just the 2 owners talking shit to another...and the Blackzilans comming for TDs and lay n pray or wall n stall ...

5 minutes of dana,serra and the tooth is better than 25 episodes of ultimate fighter

I think they've done a shit job at making the fighters relatable. I don't really care for any of them. No hate, I'm just so indifferent to any of the cast.

I think they should take a camera crew and stick them in a big gym and just have some kind of fight life docu series. Get to know fighters, and they should start do segments that actually breakdown technique. Like a gracie breakdown segment. Or even a detailed post fight analysis. Marc Laimon used to have a section in the first season which he explained armbars, triangles etc.

AKA actually had a show just like this. I'm surprised it didn't blow up

no man the worst season ever was edgar vs bj, literally every fight was a lay and pray and they gassed in 1min

Didn't Dana pull a rant for this guys after those performances? I think he was very mad at the time

you know its a pretty bad season when not a single girl gets a finale fight

Back