This season is the worst ever ....

neil magny came out of tuf 16, and that season also gave us the epic "let me bang bro"

Ironically the only finish that whole season was Neil Magny getting KO'd by Mike Ricci. Every other fight went to a decision

i haven't watched tonights episode yet so maybe ill agree with you well see,

i enjoy the drama i think it makes the fights better, honestly my favorite season was junie browning just watching that was so comical haha
Junie Browning is a legend

It was a little boring, but Amanda Cooper....that chick is a future star

The fights have been awful and they really need to scrap this show. There is not one stand out personality on the show and one fighter who belongs in the UFC.

I thought this season of TUF was god awful but I don't agree that all of the fights were awful. I enjoyed last night's fight, and Lanchana vs Helen was pretty awesome as well.

The fights have been awful and they really need to scrap this show. There is not one stand out personality on the show and one fighter who belongs in the UFC.

How about you just need to stop watching this show. In addition, your whining will decrease as well. Toodles.

I thought this season of TUF was god awful but I don't agree that all of the fights were awful. I enjoyed last night's fight, and Lanchana vs Helen was pretty awesome as well.
khalil's fight to get in was good. I don't care if it was only 5 seconds worth of it, but those soccer kicks to the ribs were great.

khalil's fight to get in was good. I don't care if it was only 5 seconds worth of it, but those soccer kicks to the ribs were great.

Agreed! I think with some work Khalil could be something ...

I've enjoyed this season quite a bit. Some decent fights. Some lighthearted coaches drama. Dana's comments are always classic. I didn't like the last episode where they made the unhealthy weight cutting techniques the center of the show and then commend the person for cutting all that weight. It seems like it was celebrated as opposed to called out for being risky / dangerous.

Ironically the only finish that whole season was Neil Magny getting KO'd by Mike Ricci. Every other fight went to a decision
11/16 of fights to get into the house ended in a finish, plus manley over chaney inside the house.

How about you just need to stop watching this show. In addition, your whining will decrease as well. Toodles.
If you can't deal with other people's opinions you won't make it far in life. This is a forum last time I checked and people come hear for debate. What MMA fan uses the word toddles by the way?

I didn't like the last episode where they made the unhealthy weight cutting techniques the center of the show and then commend the person for cutting all that weight. It seems like it was celebrated as opposed to called out for being risky / dangerous.

ABC fought at 125 lbs in Invicta FC. Having a 125 lbs division in the UFC might be healthier for her.

If you can't deal with other people's opinions you won't make it far in life. This is a forum last time I checked and people come hear for debate. What MMA fan uses the word toddles by the way?

I can deal with opinions. You said they should scrap the show. If you think the show should not exist then don't fucking watch it.

To say ABC and tatianna does not belong in the UFC is ignorant. Sanchez might be good for UFC.
I'd say for personality Khalil, sanches, ABC, and lanchana are good.

Now, I admit there is no drama in the house this season. But I take this season over the live season any day.

I can't believe this show is still a thing

11/16 of fights to get into the house ended in a finish, plus manley over chaney inside the house.

I wasn't including the fights to get in but ya I forgot about that one.

Didn't the dude try biting him to get out of the sub?

Back