This season is the worst ever ....

Bill Laimbeer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The fights have been awful and they really need to scrap this show. There is not one stand out personality on the show and one fighter who belongs in the UFC.

The fights have been awful and they really need to scrap this show. There is not one stand out personality on the show and one fighter who belongs in the UFC.
They can't all act like chimps and punch out glass, Breh!

I actually enjoyed the lack of drama from the fighters...just a bunch of good up-and-comers fighting for their chance into the biggest promotion in MMA.

no man the worst season ever was edgar vs bj, literally every fight was a lay and pray and they gassed in 1min

They can't all act like chimps and punch out glass, Breh!

I actually enjoyed the lack of drama from the fighters...just a bunch of good up-and-comers fighting for their chance into the biggest promotion in MMA.
The lack of drama is great but the lack personality is my issue.

This is close.... I am diehard MMA fan and find this season unwatchable.
i haven't watched tonights episode yet so maybe ill agree with you well see,

The lack of drama is great but the lack personality is my issue
i enjoy the drama i think it makes the fights better, honestly my favorite season was junie browning just watching that was so comical haha

Personalities don't matter to me for the most part. I prefer heart and technique, probably in that order, and I thought that Amanda Cooper struggling to make weight and then finishing Lanchana was the best part of this season. Maybe it was manufactured, I don't care, tonight was the best episode of the season for me. I actually watched a little of the buildup in this one.

TUF 16 Roy vs Carwin was the worst and it isn't even close

This one does suck tho. But Claudia is pretty hot

I find myself as big a fan of Joanna while being a much bigger fan of Claudia than I previously was. Seems that she has a loyalty in her that is commendable.

I have enjoyed it. Just wish they would ditch the training session and play more games

the female fights have been great myron and khalil also had some good fights

Claudia, launchana, and ABC are enough eye candy to make it worth a watch. The fights have been decent and the drama has been non existent. Perfect season so far to me.

I had a vested interest due to the LHW portion of the show, but those fights haven't really delivered. I've skipped every other episode, more or less, as I can't be arsed watching the WMMA fights. I think of all the fighters on the show, there are a couple who can do something minor in the UFC - Andrew Sanchez, Josh Stansbury and Tatiana Suarez (unlike most girls she actually has a base/A-Game that she uses well, albeit a boring one).

the female fights have been great myron and khalil also had some good fights
Really are we watching the same show? The women have looked awful and under skilled except for one fight and Roundtree follded like lawn chair to an injured friend.

Claudia, launchana, and ABC are enough eye candy to make it worth a watch. The fights have been decent and the drama has been non existent. Perfect season so far to me.
The fight have been decent? Name 3

neil magny came out of tuf 16, and that season also gave us the epic "let me bang bro"

Yes that was absolutely the worst season. Werent the fights so boring in that season that Dana called a meeting basically begging the fighters to put on a decent right. I remember like one fight being finished and not many of the fighters were on the finale since it sucked so bad.

Yes that was absolutely the worst season. Werent the fights so boring in that season that Dana called a meeting basically begging the fighters to put on a decent right. I remember like one fight being finished and not many of the fighters were on the finale since it sucked so bad.
We did get Magny out of that season though, so it's not a total loss. Other than that I think Alvey's the only one left in the UFC.

We did get Magny out of that season though, so it's not a total loss. Other than that I think Alvey's the only one left in the UFC.

True. Both of the guys from the finale completely shit the bed though. But I had forgotten about Magny.

Back