This season is the best ever

I'd be binge watching the hell out of this show if it were available right now.

I found last season more entertaining.

Best season so far imo, no more grown men acting like kids, good talented fighters all finishes so far

I found last season more entertaining.

The season with Joanna and Claudia coaching? Honestly that season almost made me stop watching the series. I just happened to catch the premier of this season because I had deleted ultimate fighter from recording on my DVR due to last season. But the premier of this season got me to set it back to record.

This should be TUF from now on. Outside champs fighting each other. It should be the norm. These fights have been terrific.

They need to do more like this! Awesome fights so far!

Truly I love this season too, I mean these guys are knocking each other out cold and submitting each other, they REALLY want this opportunity, but if the UFC is suppose to be the "Best" promotion with the "best" fighters it kind of gives away who the winner would be in the long run, which is Mighty mouse. The man's unstoppable, but I do hope that the guy who wins the show ends up beating Mighty mouse, just because that's one hell of an upset.

Truly I love this season too, I mean these guys are knocking each other out cold and submitting each other, they REALLY want this opportunity, but if the UFC is suppose to be the "Best" promotion with the "best" fighters it kind of gives away who the winner would be in the long run, which is Mighty mouse. The man's unstoppable, but I do hope that the guy who wins the show ends up beating Mighty mouse, just because that's one hell of an upset.

I would give these guys better odds than I gave Serra and Cote when they won their title shots. of course I would have given Cote better odds than Serra and we all saw how that went down. Cote before the injury looked like he had a chance to make it a fight but who knows. that was that weird period of Andersons career where he danced more than he fought

Best season of recent years imo

Variety of styles, very competitive, entertaining season.

Back