This Saturday Will Be The Debut of "The Anti-Conor McGregor": Hannah Cifers

I thought she did very well honestly I mean that was one of the biggest mismatches you'll see in the UFC and she found a way to compete for a round

She’s from Oxford NC I saw on the intros and that’s just up the road 20-25 min from me, she’s tiny but can scrap and looks to have that country work mentality in her, didn’t win but gave up a hell of a fight for 3 weeks notice and in Barbers backyard so awesome job to her, I’m a fan

Last edited:
"anti-conor mcgoat" lol get rekt

I think what they meant is that her personality is the total opposite of Conor.

They did not mean "anti Conor" regarding fighting, because that would be Khabib.

I thought she did very well honestly I mean that was one of the biggest mismatches you'll see in the UFC and she found a way to compete for a round

Only insofar as height and length wise.

Maycee has finished most her opponents so it was just an inevitability.

Tough way to end it but it was a fun scrap. She needs to be at 105 but she still looks strong for her size. Hopefully she keeps improving.

Well... so much for Hannah...

Maycee Barber on the other hand is 6-0 with 5 finishes. :D

She didn't die. She'll be back and have another opportunity to do well.

I look forward to seeing Maycee barely make weight again.

I am not sold on Maycee. I don’t see her doing so well against the other ladies. A good litmus test should be herrig?

Turns out being on the end of that spectrum isn't always sunny

I am not sold on Maycee. I don’t see her doing so well against the other ladies. A good litmus test should be herrig?

She seems like she has a lot of potential and is only 20 but I agree I'd like to see her fight someone more similar in size and who isn't fighting on short notice. Herrig would be good but I also like the Dern fight.

She looked like a toddler in there.

Send her back.

She seems like she has a lot of potential and is only 20 but I agree I'd like to see her fight someone more similar in size and who isn't fighting on short notice. Herrig would be good but I also like the Dern fight.
Dern is a protected baby. I see her fighting
Even a Paige fight might be good. Dern and Maycee aren’t ready for the spotlight yet. They might get the Hawaiian girl who is 1-5? 1-6? With the script on her chest.

I was at the event last night. It looked like she was about to burst into tears before her fight. Poor thing should stick to Twitter

Back