This Saturday Will Be The Debut of "The Anti-Conor McGregor": Hannah Cifers

Lol she's butchering an animal, the reaction from all of Sherdog's ignoramus vegans should be amusing.

I dont get what the pt of this post was. Maybe those "Sherdog ignoramus vegans" had been in your head all this time.

Oh now I know who she is now. She is the weird random white chick that keeps appearing in this video.

Didn't even know who she was, however starting to dig this chick. Hope she wins.

Cifers is really an atomweight, very shy, nice girl though, always rushes to pick her opponents up after she starches them.

Maybe Barber is too big but it would be great to see Hannah derail the hype train.
Lol do you retards call every undefeated fighter a “hype train”?

0 likes
500 followers

Damn star in the making

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN
Yeah, because in modern MMA amount of followers > amount of wins. Not even kidding.

Ha, found similarity. What are the odds, but at one point she was 4-2 in MMA. Just like Conor McGregor.

She look completely terrified at the weigh in/staredowns.

So she is the most boring, poorest, most unrecognizable, most unnoticed fighter in the UFC?

<mma4>

She look completely terrified at the weigh in/staredowns.
I thought so myself.
But I was told she always looks that way at such times. Not fear of the opponent, but perhaps just shyness... stagefright in front of so many cameras, etc.

I just realized why I have warm feelings when I see her. It is because she is very Matt Serra in the face.....

Oh now I know who she is now. She is the weird random white chick that keeps appearing in this video.

She was assigned to signature duty with Platinum Mike which must have been an interesting dynamic.

Wonder what they talked about...

decent scrapper but shes very undersized. Shes an atomweight fighting a girl who only just scraped in at strawweight

shes been brought in for one reason and one reason only. to be fodder for Maycee.

would be kinda funny if she upset her though, who doesnt like seeing ufc hype trains getting derailed

Meet the UFC's new anti-Conor McGregor: Hannah Cifers
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/ufc-anti-conor-mcgregor-hannah-cifers?

"“Shockwave” is unquestionably among the quietest, most reserved fighters I’ve ever met. Karolina Kowalkiewicz would probably tell Cifers she needs to come out of her shell a bit. Joanne Calderwood would likely recommend she speak up."

Expect farmer-strength:

for future reference, mmajunkie have blocked video's to everyone outside the US now (along with embeded twitter and instagram posts)

so they are a crappy source

Back