This NFL thing has made owner of Papa John's lose his damn mind. N bombs now.

On the May call, Schnatter was asked how he would distance himself from racist groups online. He responded by downplaying the significance of his NFL statement. “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s,” Schnatter said, before complaining that Sanders never faced public backlash.
So he was quoting a rap lyric by Colonel Sanders? Fucking LOLOL!

Yeah it’s approximately O% butter and just hydrogenated oil with butter flavor or something fucking horrible like that.
Like when you get popcorn at the movies and they ask if you'd like butter on it. I sure would if you had any but I'd rather eat it dry than with the stuff you serve.

Better n words
Better pizza
That’s papa johns

He didn't call a black person the N word, and he didn't suggest that it was okay for black people to be abused. This is fake outrage and guilt by association because they don't like the fact that he criticized the NFL for allowing the kneeling protests.

Hulk Hogan says it casually.

Last edited:
9dramkik3x311.jpg

Kaepernick Bless.

I know you're being purposely obtuse, but the word has entered cultural slang in the African American community. And that probably has occurred as a means to "take the power" out of the word that was historically used by whites to demean and dehumanize.

L9Ji.gif

@GetTheseHands as the spokesperson, can confirm if my thinking of why African americans use the n word is correct?

Wow that's a long winded way of saying 'because cool rappers say it and black guys all like to pretend to be rappers.'

Source? I can’t possibly believe this “sentiment” to be genuine.

Here's some good examples

http://www.debate.org/opinions/can-white-people-say-the-n-word

Top comment is some guy saying he should be able to say the n word, and that people are offended by "white families". Definitely sounds like a stormfront post.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...alerie-jarrett.3771717/page-24#post-141661973

This thread had some guy demanding the right to make racist jokes about black people.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...ls-black-colleagues-the-n-word.3515409/page-2

Another sherfront thread full of people defending a politician who called his colleagues the n word.

Just a few samples.

If you are that offended by a word, your platform should be "no one should say this". Not get butthurt when someone says it in the context of a quote

Please clarify. Are you saying that offended African Americans platform should be "no one should say this". Or are you trying to (again) call me personally offended?

He used "n*gger" in a way to describe that its offensive. This is silliness. Just saying the word doesn't mean there's any intent behind it.
Unfortunately, any white person saying the word, in any context, means to alot of black people that the person saying the word wants their skin to hang from their garage rafters. Even just repeating the word as was the case here. Do i support the asshole? Hell no. but in this context, I dont feel it was a bad use of the word, but many would disagree with me. I personally dont use the word at all.

I decided to try Papa John's Pizza a couple of months back and damn did it taste like shit. Mama Celeste frozen pizza tasted better than that crap. Also John Schnatter is a grade A moron for using the word on a conference call. Did he not think this would blow back in his face. Must have an IQ in the single digits {<jordan}

I'm from Long Island, New York and there are three local pizza joints that make some of the most delicious pizza I ever had. We also make some of the best damn bagels in the universe!

Pretty obvious this guy is a rich business owning white guy who thinks he should be able to play by a different set of rules than other people and say words like that.

Especially stupid since the CEO of Netflix just got canned for doing the same thing.

Back