This might make it difficult to potty train a child

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
SEATTLE - A Seattle family found an unusual guest camping out in their bathroom Friday night: a four-feet-long snake.

The family called police after their young daughter discovered the snake in the toilet at their apartment complex in the Lake City neighborhood.
f2b44567-0602-4cb3-945c-0f6580f3f5e3-large16x9_snakeintoilet.jpg

http://komonews.com/news/local/family-finds-python-in-toilet-at-seattle-apartment-complex

Wow.

That would've turned me off from toilets permanently.

call the police it's a 4 ft snake!!

Probably the neighbors pet. I used to have a snake and we lost it in this big house I used to rent.

You wouldn't think a 4ft long snake could hide, but damn we lost that thing for months.

Police? Bitch, please. Close the lid and call animal control.

when i was a kid my mother's friend said she found a rat in the toilet. a sewer rat she said. well, i was young and stupid and thought sewer rat meant it was as big as a cat, maybe larger lol. ever since she told that story i was scared a rat would climb up through the toilet (despite its size???) and bite my ass while i peed lol. best believe i was quick letting out the weedles and getting my ass off the toilet xD

Probably the neighbors pet. I used to have a snake and we lost it in this big house I used to rent.

You wouldn't think a 4ft long snake could hide, but damn we lost that thing for months.

Snakes have been known to go into a toilet in one apartment and come out in a different one. Rats can too.

truth. my buddy in HS had an 8 ft python that got out of its enclosure and we didn't find it for two months inside his house. needless to say, his mom and sister were not amused.

Back