This man will dominate MMA and become Future UFC champ

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
CovTN6LWIAAz7SK.jpg

Abdulrashid Sadulaev, considered the P4P best freestyle wrestler on the planet, has not lost since 2013
already has an olympic gold medal, 2 world championships and a bunch of other gold medals

Some say he is the best wrestler since Satiev, if not better

oh and here is the kicker, he is only 21 years old

Is he transitioning to MMA? If so, that's fucking amazing and may Allah bless him.

Good luck marketing that name.
Honestly I said the same thing when I first seen Khabib Nurmagomedov...

Also, I thought this was going to be a troll thread but, he does sound promising

<mma4>

Dagestan is going to dominate MMA in the next 10 years.

ALLAHAMDULILLAH.

Khabib Bless.

I could probably beat him in grappling if I pulled guard. BJJBless.

lol BJJ is dead bro. Wrestling has solidified itself as the elite grappling form. This guy with under a year training of BJJ would win (on points) against anyone 20 pounds heavier and lighter than him in a BJJ match

Honestly I said the same thing when I first seen Khabib Nurmagomedov...

Also, I thought this was going to be a troll thread but, he does sound promising

<mma4>

Russian names are extremely phonetic with English, for the most part they are spelled the exact way they sound, and sound exactly as they are spelled. Polish names for instance are much more difficult.

Russian names are extremely phonetic with English, for the most part they are spelled the exact way they sound, and sound exactly as they are spelled. Polish names for instance are much more difficult.
I didn't know he was Polish, I just assumed he was Russian...if he ever gets big he better go by just Abdul or Rashid...or have a catchy nickname

What weight classs?
Did he already start the transition to MMA?
At least he has ever try other c9mbat sports?

I didn't know he was Polish, I just assumed he was Russian...if he ever gets big he better go by just Abdul or Rashid...or have a catchy nickname

He's Russian and it's obviously an Islamic Russian name. I'm just saying, Russian names are easy to spell and pronounce but for some reason people act as if it's hieroglyphics. Polish names, Thai names, Finnish names...those are hard phonetically speaking in regards to English, but Russian is pretty easy actually.

Is there any confirmation that he's planning on transitioning to MMA? It'd be cool to see him fight, I just haven't seen any news regarding it. It looks like he'd probably be a Middle-Weight considering he wrestles at 190 to 214 lbs.

Is there any confirmation that he's planning on transitioning to MMA? It'd be cool to see him fight, I just haven't seen any news regarding it. It looks like he'd probably be a Middle-Weight considering he wrestles at 190 to 214 lbs.
he said he has an interest in it I believe, probably after his wrestling career is over

Back